OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Tower on Obama Ave
Smile  This is cute.

New York City may rename the street Trump Tower sits on after Obama.

https://pix11.com/2019/08/14/over-85000-...ter-obama/

Nearly 100,000 sign petition to rename street by Trump Tower after Obama

Posted 6:06 AM, August 14, 2019, by Mark Sundstrom and Shirley Chan,
Updated at 09:36AM, August 14, 2019

"NEW YORK — More than 93,000 people have signed an online petition to rename a block of a Manhattan Avenue after former President Barack Obama – a block that just so happens to be the home of Trump Tower.

The MoveOn.org petition is asking Mayor de Blasio and the NYC City Council that Fifth Avenue, between 56th and 57th streets, be officially renamed "President Barack H. Obama Avenue."

If this were to happen, any building addresses along that block "should be changed accordingly," the petition says, which would change Trump Tower's address to 725 President Barack H. Obama Ave.

The MoveOn.org petition has garnered 93,094 digital signatures, and counting, as of 9 a.m. Wednesday morning, on the way to its new goal of 100,000 signatures...."
That's fair.

I went down there recently - the road surface was in an absolutely disgraceful shape. Typical of a Democrat run town. So, yes Obama St seems appropriate
(08-15-2019, 02:59 AM)andrew_o Wrote: That's fair.

I went down there recently - the road surface was in an absolutely disgraceful shape. Typical of a Democrat run town. So, yes Obama St seems appropriate

Sounds like San Franshitzco , last time I had the displeasure of having to negotiate that leftist shit laden needle hole, the roads were so bad I cursed myself for not bringing my kidney belt/zombie vaporizer.  I need to go in soon, so I think I'll rent a 96 buick so as to hopefully avoid property crime.... lord knows I don't want to drive any of my real cars in there, its just a crackheads shit encrusted hair away from a broken window so they can steal your chicklets and change.

Most of the country is like that.

You might think we had been fighting a war somewhere for the last 18 years...

.....oh, wait.

We have.
(08-15-2019, 12:42 PM)aqua Wrote:

.....oh, wait.

We have.

Nope I must have done close to 1,000km in a hire car and the roads were marvellous. Lots of teams out in the summer doing maintenance too.

The only really crap roads were 5th avenue and Times square
(08-15-2019, 09:36 PM)andrew_o Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 12:42 PM)aqua Wrote:

.....oh, wait.

We have.

Nope I must have done close to 1,000km in a hire car and the roads were marvellous. Lots of teams out in the summer doing maintenance too.

The only really crap roads were 5th avenue and Times square
oh sure theres shit in other places , but the leftist squalor in nyc,sf, and seattle are astounding and embarrassing at the same time, one would need to leave moms basement to know any of this however...I'd go out there and try do something but I don't want to get a ticket for helping without a permit,,,Khafakafornia has rules against such things you know....if I can't help a smoker get off cigs with a vape, maybe they'll let me hand out needles to junkies...hey man, just doing my part.
Yep, it's like night follows day.

NY was bordering on being ungovernable during the Democrat years (Kock and Dinkins) was cleaned up Giuliani and now I suppose will descend back to chaos and corruption under de Blasio.

SF likewise, seemed pretty run down and full of vagrants talking to people that weren't there. Now I know what the inspiration for all those zombie movies was!