OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Budget Defict Grows 23%
Yeah, yeah.  I know.

It's OK when Republicans do it.

http://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0005869295

"...WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. budget deficit increased by $140 billion during the first nine months of this budget year to $747.1 billion as government revenues and spending both hit records.

The Treasury Department reported Thursday that the deficit for the current fiscal year through June is up 23.1 percent over the same period a year ago with receipts rising by 2.7 percent while spending increased 6.6 percent.

The Trump administration is forecasting that the deficit for the full budget year, which ends on Sept. 30, will top $1 trillion, up from a deficit of $779 billion last year....."
[Image: EC22A5cWsAAksEV1?1566784173]
trump either tries to end the fed in the next 4 or he's just more of the same
Deficits don't matter.......until they do. When that day comes it's game over anyway so party hearty and let the good times roll! How high can the deficits go? We're going to find out. I wonder if they'll start going exponential at the end.
(08-27-2019, 05:28 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: Deficits don't matter.......until they do.  When that day comes it's game over anyway so party hearty and let the good times roll!  How high can the deficits go?  We're going to find out.  I wonder if they'll start going exponential at the end.

Maybe Trump will get control of the Fed ?

Dodgy Then he can issue 100 year bonds at negative -1% interest.

After 100 years problem solved.

The logic should appeal to Trumpers everywhere......