OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epstein is a Rothschild asset
Taking out Epstein will be a lynchpin
Is he talking, having got a deal?
(07-10-2019, 07:48 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Is he talking, having got a deal?

Wink  Are you worried, Andrew ?

Did you fly on his Lolita Express ?

Does anyone remember the time when the House of Representatives impeached a sitting President for lying about a consensual relationship with a young woman (but old enough to legally consent)? 

It seems a long time ago but really wasn’t.
I just want to know how many Democrats this will take down
(07-11-2019, 01:26 PM)andrew_o Wrote: I just want to know how many Democrats this will take down

Besides Trump ?

Epstein may have movies. Shy 

[Image: TrumpPrisonDance.gif?fit=500%2C500&ssl=1]
(07-11-2019, 05:07 PM)aqua Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 01:26 PM)andrew_o Wrote: I just want to know how many Democrats this will take down

Besides Trump ?

Epstein may have movies. Shy 

[Image: TrumpPrisonDance.gif?fit=500%2C500&ssl=1]
lol....trump is the one who ordered epstein arrested....Trump set it all up...just so you are aware, any time Trump spent with Epstein, was time that Epstein was ORDERED to try to get dirt on Trump...TRUMP BUSTED HIS ASS at Marlargo trying to set him up....ever since then it's been on like donkey kong between the two.

epstein is one of the rothschilds highest ranking assets....he was the guy that made their network work via blackmail and extortion.
Dreaming!

TRUMP 2020

(Not because he’s particularly good but because all the alternatives are complete clowns)
(07-11-2019, 06:24 PM)iamhe Wrote: [quote pid='20118' dateline='1562864848']
lol....trump is the one who ordered epstein arrested....Trump set it all up...just so you are aware, any time Trump spent with Epstein, was time that Epstein was ORDERED to try to get dirt on Trump...TRUMP BUSTED HIS ASS at Marlargo trying to set him up....ever since then it's been on like donkey kong between the two.

epstein is one of the rothschilds highest ranking assets....he was the guy that made their network work via blackmail and extortion.
[/quote]

Tongue LOL. I wasn't aware that a President could arbitrarily order someone to be arrested.

Got a link for that ? Something like a reliable news organization. Or is it just something you heard on Fox ? ?

[Image: Trump-Epstein2020.png?1562883840]
v

v

[Image: 94229.png]
you'll see....the timing of this is going to be so fucking awesome....right as the 2020 election gets into the swing, we'll be seeing the Clintons being brought up on charges for heinous crimes, Diniro's going down hard too, and Bammy will sucked into the boomerang
(07-13-2019, 06:47 AM)iamhe Wrote: you'll see....the timing of this is going to be so fucking awesome....right as the 2020 election gets into the swing, we'll be seeing the Clintons being brought up on charges for heinous crimes, Diniro's going down hard too, and Bammy will sucked into the boomerang

Maybe, maybe not.

Lets look at the timeline here.

The sweetheart plea deal Accosta gave Epstein was done in Florida in 2008.

Looks like Republicans have been running Florida for some time.

Governor's Name
State
Time in Office
Party

Republican
Gov. Charlie Crist
Florida
(2007 - 2011 )

Republican
Gov. Jeb Bush
Florida
(1999 - 2007 )

Republican
Gov. Kenneth Hood Mackay
Florida
(1998 - 1999 )

The year 2008 was also the last year that President Cheney and his sock puppet The Chimperator were in office.  They were both Republicans.

I have a hunch your "family values" Republicans are going to be in the list of names.

It seems likely Epstein was blackmailing some very important people.