OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da July Brief Rant: June Edition
(08-01-2019, 12:53 AM)andrew_o Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 09:52 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: Good job Andrew!   What's the symbol??

KPT in New Zealand

Looked for it, couldn't find it.  Is it on the NZE?  What is the company's name?  If you would be so kind.
The price quotes I am getting on my NinTenDo AtariTrade account are HILARIOUS.  Especially the options quotes.  Talk about nuts!!!!!  

Mostly puts (sold a few towards the close yesterday) with a few having expiration dates in Sept. or Oct.  Gotta watch the Aug. 16 ones though!!!

Stocks might make a slight new low (lower than yesterday's lows).  bounce a bit.  Although IF this is only Wave 1 down the rest of the summer/fall should be something to watch!  Not the YUUUGEST crash but still very very interesting.

Bitcoin?  I have no idea!  10,000ish is interesting which is where it is at right now.  If that fails I am looking at the 8,000ish area.

If the day traders get margin calls I can see them cashing in their Bitcoinz and STuff.

Wal-Street looking a bit deflationary at the moment!

Keep stackin' them Federal Reserve Notes boys as the Summer of Cash rolls on!

da bear

iii (smaller 3) down of this crash looks about over....

Wave 1 down has some options.... 

A BIGGER down wave aka Wave 3 could start within the next several weeks.

Oh, DA GOLD DESK is on the ceiling!!!!!!

da bear
Day traders/Swing traders could take some profits in gold and silver and not miss much upside.

Indeed, the ENTIRE rally over the past few years might already be in the books... waiting for confirmation.

Outside of a core physical holding, and maybe like a 1% or 2% diversified PM paper holding, I think much more gold/silver than that is overkill -- AND I get that global asset markets are destabilized and DA FED is on DA ROPES.

da bear
(08-06-2019, 03:55 PM)da bear Wrote: Day traders/Swing traders could take some profits in gold and silver and not miss much upside.

Indeed, the ENTIRE rally over the past few years might already be in the books... waiting for confirmation.

Outside of a core physical holding, and maybe like a 1% or 2% diversified PM paper holding, I think much more gold/silver than that is overkill -- AND I get that global asset markets are destabilized and DA FED is on DA ROPES.

da bear

It bothers me that the gold/silver ratio is still so high.

In the past, a big ratio was always a good time to buy.

[Image: 24h_gold_silver_ratio.gif]

https://www.kitco.com/Gold_Silver_Ratio_...harts.html
(08-06-2019, 04:24 PM)aqua Wrote:
(08-06-2019, 03:55 PM)da bear Wrote: Day traders/Swing traders could take some profits in gold and silver and not miss much upside.

da bear

It bothers me that the gold/silver ratio is still so high.

In the past, a big ratio was always a good time to buy.

[Image: 24h_gold_silver_ratio.gif]

https://www.kitco.com/Gold_Silver_Ratio_...harts.html

I'm just watching the PRICE -- then, the charts. Wave counts and all that will work itself out later.  Is it possible that gold is making a secondary sucker top here? Yep.

Da Summer of Cash rolls on!

da bear

For stocks: wave 3 down looks done.  Wave 4 up bounce is here -- where shorts cover and we get a partial retracement of the waterfall decline.  For the books, v of 3 down extended.  Still potential for DJIA 24,000 once short covering rally is over.

da bear