OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOVE and HATE People
I LOVE people (believe it or not)

My persona is different in person - from the seemingly harsh it seems here some times.

Many people like my wife openly admit to hating people - and a LOT of others sure seem to.

Remember I personally interact with HUNDREDS of people most days (when I go to work - used to be 7 days a week, not like 4)

Still, while I notice most people are just plain NORMAL to GOOD.
I'm super amazed most days about how CRAZY WEIRD some of those (otherwise normal/good) people can be!!!

I wish YEARS ago i would have started a thread for "crazy of the day" examples.
it'd be a great joke book by now years later!
(06-19-2019, 04:57 PM)DaveGillie Wrote: Still, while I notice most people are just plain NORMAL to GOOD.
I'm super amazed most days about how CRAZY WEIRD some of those (otherwise normal/good) people can be!!!

Years ago, we used to attribute normal people acting strangely to a "full moon".   Smile 

[Image: canvas-prints-cartoon-owl-sitting-on-a-b...lSjAEAAA==]
It's easier to love people when you aren't in a city in my opinion. When I visit my mom in the country, I notice how well mannered, courteous, and polite everyone is, even the teens!
Full Moon really DOES affect mood on average for some people, we are aware at the Restaurant of this effect. for whatever reason.

As to City vs Country? I gotta really agree with SN on that, except, I still like City folks, (just not as impressed with them)