Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the legend of creepy joe
oh hey there little lady
where you been hidin'
let me smell your hair
I'm creepy joe biden....

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-2...d-big-slow

like is this guy super unaware of his image? or what....why would his handlers let him suggest he would run and then slap him on the wrist like this?...

we know creepy Joe doesn't have a chance in hell,but so does he and his handler, of course this just put an exclamation point on it...but why bother with the motions
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I don't think he can help himself.
ya I'm thinking this is pre emptive, like " see creepy Joe only touches women, not little girls, he'd never do that"
Not looking good for the Democrats - he's their best candidate
(03-30-2019, 08:09 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Not looking good for the Democrats - he's their best candidate

The GOP candidate does get lots of free media coverage.

[Image: 1785663954.png]
(03-30-2019, 02:46 AM)iamhe Wrote: oh hey there little lady
where you been hidin'
let me smell your hair
I'm creepy joe biden....

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-2...d-big-slow

like is this guy super unaware of his image? or what....why would his handlers let him suggest he would run and then slap him on the wrist like this?...

we know creepy Joe doesn't have a chance in hell,but so does he and his handler, of course this just put an exclamation point on it...but why bother with the motions
Creepy Joe, Creeping Death.  Kind of the same thing in my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO_84C3fpuI
Look, being non partisan, to me this is obviously Republican talking points in the lead up to the Democrat nomination.

Joe is their best candidate so it makes sense to taint him right now. Getting one of the radicals as a candidate would be a gift for Trump.
(04-01-2019, 05:47 AM)andrew_o Wrote: Look, being non partisan, to me this is obviously Republican talking points in the lead up to the Democrat nomination.

Joe is their best candidate so it makes sense to taint him right now. Getting one of the radicals as a candidate would be a gift for Trump.

This.
Guns don't kill people, the government does.
(04-01-2019, 11:01 PM)Herring Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 05:47 AM)andrew_o Wrote: Look, being non partisan, to me this is obviously Republican talking points in the lead up to the Democrat nomination.

This.

And given the present idiotic notion of intersectional victimhood culture, the fact that Joe Biden checks exactly zero of the oppression Olympics judging categories pretty well ensures that he cannot win. Heck, being just a woman isn't enough of a category, you have to be a native American woman, or at least identify as one.
Soooooo......a man who kissed a woman is "Creepy Joe".

How about the politicians from the GOPee Party that Andy likes ?

[Image: trump-is-president-pee-boy-1-8fb286.png?...bbdd57f62d]