OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MATLOCKS 2019 PREDICTIONS LIST.
(01-10-2019, 10:46 PM)matlock Wrote: WHY MUST YOU FUCK UP EVERY THREAD WITH YOUR ALWAYS OVER THE TOP "TRUMP-HATE" ?
I'M PRETTY SURE YOU'VE ESTBLISHED "YOUR POSITION" TOON-TOWN.

Awwww.....Mattie.

Did I rub your tender feelings the wrong way ?

[Image: 17867137.jpg]
NO HURT FEELINS HERE, JUST  STATEMENT... YOU'RE JUST THREAD SPOILING TOON TROLLING CUNT. Big Grin
YEAH, I THINK THAT COVERS IT. Cool
BY THE WAY, I REALLY DO LIKE HIPPOS, I JUST FIND THEM ENDERING AND PLEASURABLE TO WATCH IN THE WILD. Heart
PLUS THEY SNUFF LOT OF NATIVES IN THE "DARK CONTENENT". Idea
I GOT TO FEED AND PET ONE IN  TRAVELING CIRCUS BACK WHEN I WAS 7, LOVED EM EVER SINCE. Smile
HERE'S YOU PICTURE OF NOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITE AFRICAN NIMALS... Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

REALITY... IT DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR "TENDER FEELINS"
(01-12-2019, 07:52 PM)matlock Wrote: NO HURT FEELINS HERE, JUST  STATEMENT... YOU'RE JUST THREAD SPOILING TOON TROLLING CUNT. Big Grin
YEAH, I THINK THAT COVERS IT. Cool
BY THE WAY, I REALLY DO LIKE HIPPOS, I JUST FIND THEM ENDERING AND PLEASURABLE TO WATCH IN THE WILD. Heart
PLUS THEY SNUFF LOT OF NATIVES IN THE "DARK CONTENENT". Idea
I GOT TO FEED AND PET ONE IN  TRAVELING CIRCUS BACK WHEN I WAS 7, LOVED EM EVER SINCE. Smile
HERE'S YOU PICTURE OF NOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITE AFRICAN NIMALS... Big Grin

[Image: d99454ecd37d214296091b98de896aef]
IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR...FOR ME.

[Image: VOICES.jpg]
1-14-19 HOME DNA TESTING IS GOING TO SOAR AS MORE MEN FACING DIVORCE OR FORCED MARRIAGE TEST FOR THE TRUE-PATURNITY OF THE CHILDREN INVOLVED... IT MIGHT PAY TO LOOK INTO THESE COMPANIES STOCKS.
1-15-19 if you don't think this "Gillette Ad controversy" has repercussions for P&G down the line, you better think again.

Google "MGTOW" and "MRA" MOVEMENT. It is BIGGER than you think it is...
1-16-19 YOU THINK THE RADICAL LEFTIST PROGRESSIVES IN THE DNC ARE GOING TO HAVE A "COME TO JESUS" MOMENT, JUST KNOW IT WILL BE AFTER THEIRS BLOOD SHED LATE 2019. THIS IS GOING TO GET A LOT WORSE, AN AMN UGLY GOING INTO THE 2020 SE-LECTION CYCLE.