OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The last straw
nice graphic

[Image: 38802820_10213875435252359_1164395204795...e=5C0096C1]
One thing I learned in IT working in support is everything counts.

Straws used to be made of paper instead of plastic.   That's still possible.
(08-11-2018, 11:46 AM)ModestProposals Wrote: One thing I learned in IT working in support is everything counts.

and ditch diggers used to be made of humans with shovels too
(instead of backholes)

THAT's still possible too,
volunteering?????

and you're right, every little thing counts,
INCLUDING the super cheap easy EFFICIENT PLASTIC straws that are a tiny component of how productivity has made everyone's life much better.
(08-11-2018, 11:46 AM)ModestProposals Wrote: One thing I learned in IT working in support is everything counts.

Exactly. Using Andrews logic, he would say murder is ok in luxemborg because very little murder happens in luxemborg compared to the rest of the world. He did not learn much in his Australian schools.

Also, what Andrew has to understand is that the US is a world leader. If we do it, other countries will follow.
(08-25-2018, 10:29 AM)tdogg Wrote:

Exactly. Using Andrews logic, he would say murder is ok in luxemborg because very little murder happens in luxemborg compared to the rest of the world. He did not learn much in his Australian schools.

Also, what Andrew has to understand is that the US is a world leader. If we do it, other countries will follow.

Really?

Maybe in bullshit

Surely a sensible approach would be to address the bigger problems before you tackle the smaller ones.

I hear they're coming for your orange juice next.... Big Grin