OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could this be a false flag attack?
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018...-in-London

For a start, Infowars is not "far right".  This is a term the left use for their enemy.  Just recently there was a youtube video of Paul Joseph Watson in conversation at a café, where he criticises this term and explains the difference between this alternative movement and the true far right, and how even the term alt right is a pejorative coined by the other side, and doesn''t describe them.  The real far right is something totally different, and very akin to the left, something dogmatic, against free speech and individual freedom.

That this skirmish in the bookshop took place soon after the Infowars march through London, using similar placards, makes me wonder if some other group was trying to tarnish.  Criminal damage and picking on small businesses isn't something the "far right" or "alt right" is known for.

I expect Paul will release a video showing that this wasn't the Infowars supporters at all.

Interesting discussion with Paul Joseph Watson, where he explains why the label alt right doesn't apply, and even less the label far right. The left has all the moral high ground sounding labels? Who controls the language?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCPudNJWOgw&t=721s
I got a 'page not found' 404 for your link at the top
The Guardian seems to have taken down the story.

A link to the same story in the Independent. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho...78306.html
Oh yes, that.

Could easily be a false flag: The left is getting such bad press these days they need to reclaim their victim status.
The big digital media companies seem to have banned Infowars. There was a left wing attack recently on the home of pro-Brexit back bench MP Jacob Rees Mogg, very similar to the one on the London bookshop.

You don't have to like Alex Jones, but Paul Joseph Watson is brilliant and hopefully will get his voice heard all over the place, whatever the politicians do to silence Infowars, and as he says the cat is out of the bag now. The media and politicians are focussing on Alex Jones and ignoring the true genius of Infowars, who may even be invited to speak at the Oxford union, as have a few speakers the media and politicians don't like.

Free speech is more than important, whatever anyone's views, and trying this on is scary.
Not only banned, infowars but all banned it at exactly the same time across several platforms. Now that is almost by definition a conspiracy.

(08-07-2018, 04:55 AM)andrew_o Wrote: Oh yes, that.

Could easily be a false flag: The left is getting such bad press these days they need to reclaim their victim status.

I saw the video again posted on another forum. The person videoing claims it was UKIP members. Like as if they had UKIP T shirts on or waved their membership cards at them. That bit is definitely fiction.
(08-10-2018, 05:47 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Not only banned, infowars but all banned it at exactly the same time across several platforms. Now that is almost by definition a conspiracy.

(08-07-2018, 04:55 AM)andrew_o Wrote: Oh yes, that.

I saw the video again posted on another forum. The person videoing claims it was UKIP members. Like as if they had UKIP T shirts on or waved their membership cards at them. That bit is definitely fiction.

I think I remember that Guardian article that disappeared was associating them with Infowars, by mentioning that there was an Infowars  demonstration in London that day.

They didn't mention that Jacob Rees Mogg's house was vandalised at the same time by left wing thugs.  Vandalising somebody's house because you don't like their politics is pretty low.  Mogg doesn't advocate anything more terrible than leaving the EU, and being a good MP to his constituents.
I keep saying it: The UK is a tinder box waiting to burn.

The liberal elite (actually they're not truly liberal but that term's changed in definition over the years) are trying to suppress the inevitable uprising but that will only make worse IMO. This elitist clique runs across both major parties and into the civil service, just like in the US. They really don't want usurpers butting into their game and taking power away from them. These people live lives disconnected from normal people and live in an echo chamber where their beliefs are unquestioned.

Rubbing salt into the wound has been the mismanagement of the Metropolitan Police Force (ie London) by the Mayor of London and the consequent increase in street violence, and his association with and support of radical Muslims. UK cops are now standing aside whilst Muslim rape gangs and jihadists run amok because they're afraid of being called racist.

'War Plan Purple' is what's going on in the background and the MSM is ignoring it or unaware.

What is 'War Plan Purple' ?

Various vastly popular online figures have banded together and have all joined UKIP in common cause. Each of these people have millions of followers on FB and Twitter. Mainstream politicians fear them.

In about one month support for UKIP has jumped significantly and they will challenge in the next election. These are internet savvy people who will use the internet to best effect (just like Trump did). 

It's hard to make predictions but:

1. There's a good chance some Conservatives will jump ship and take their votes and electoral seats with them

2. With Labour and the Conservatives neck & neck in opinion polls, a handful of UKIP MPs could force a coalition.

3. I wouldn't be surprised if the establishment use the power of the police, the courts and censorship of the press to stop UKIP. They're doing it already (eg Tommy Robinson's incarceration). If the game gets that rough then expect violence....

watch this space!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/201...-chequers/

Quote:'Betrayed' and deserting the Tories for Ukip: what the polls say about Leave voters after Chequers

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/07/ukip...-backlash/

Quote:Ukip is back thanks to the Chequers backlash

Theresa May’s approach to Brexit is providing the ideal conditions for the party’s revival

The UK Independence Party might be about to make a comeback. Ever since Theresa May’s Chequers deal on Brexit, which went down very badly indeed among grassroots Conservatives and Leavers, the opinion polls have been kind to the Purple Army.

The week after the Chequers deal went public, one pollster found support for the party had surged by five points to 8 per cent. It might not sound like much, but it is its best showing since March last year. Furthermore, such numbers are more than enough to tilt the balance.

at the next general election toward Jeremy Corbyn and Labour.

Indeed, it is no coincidence that as Ukip recovered in the polls, the Conservatives found themselves trailing Labour, with one survey handing Jeremy Corbyn a five-point lead — his second highest of the year (Corbyn only needs a two-point swing to get into coalition territory and a five-point swing for a majority). Amid a tight race with Labour, the Tories cannot afford a rebooted revolt on the right.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/201...in-a-month

Quote:Ukip membership surges 15% in a month

Pro-Brexit party that has taken a far-right turn attracted 3,200 new members in July

Ukip’s membership has soared by 15% in a month, insiders have revealed, raising the prospect of a return to the mainstream of a party still publicly associated with Brexit, but which has recently taken a more hard-right nationalist stance.

The arrival of nearly 3,200 new members in July, and a boost in the pollsfrom around 2% to 5% or more, follows Theresa May’s Chequers plan. Senior Ukip members say they believe many people are returning from the Conservatives.
This sets up a possible battle for supremacy in a party which under the leadership of Gerard Batten has talked more in recent months about Islam than Brexit, and now has close links to Tommy Robinson, the far-right activist released from prison on Wednesday.
I don't think the EU's disintegration will come from the UK. Italy, Austria and Hungary are way ahead, and even parties in Germany and France will probably overthrow the EU before the UK can do anything. UKIP only ever had Nigel Farage, Mogg doesn't want to be prime minister...Boris would make an interesting prime minister.
You could be right

I'm not making predictions - just that the situation is ripe for a shit fight like I've not seen in my adult life.