OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meanwhile in Sydney Australia...

My Hitler's Revenge thread is so passe`. Sorry to hear this is going on in Australia too. Are there videos of no go zones in the US.? I remember a Muslim cultural festival the reporter was not allowed to film or ask questions at, but I don't think I could find it. The are definetly many no go zones if you are white. I don't think there are Muslim towns yet, but I could be wrong. If so, that day will come I'm sure.
Lots of fuss with this pair here in NZ afterwards.

In the end the lefties managed to shut them down with bomb threats and protests.
Man, that girl has some interesting videos.
It has really been a shock to me how many Canadians have sprung up to prominence in the whole "free speech" thing":
  • Lauren Southern from this video
  • Stefan Molyneux from this video (born in Ireland, but grew up in Canada)
  • Dr. Jordan Peterson
  • Gavin McInnes (born in UK, grew up in Canada)
  • Steven Crowder (born in Detroit, grew up in Quebec, describes himself as French-Canadian)
There are some other big names that escape me right now, but given that to most Canadians believe that "right wing" starts considerably to the left of the Democrats, this is a bit of a shock.

We have no right of free speech, and have some pretty strong hate speech laws that have been on the books for quite a while. For instance, if you publicly state that you believe that the Holocaust did not occur, you can go to prison, and in fact a number of people have for this very "crime". You can actually be charged for refusing to call someone by their preferred pronoun (Jordan Peterson's rise to fame was due to this abomination of a law).

For a number of years, I have become dismayed by how freaking insane the left has become here, and how hated the right is. I am pleased to see these people having a forum, since our public tax-payer funded broadcaster would never touch any of these people.

Perhaps there is hope...
I was struck by how many of these voices are Geminis. Lauren Southern, Jordan Peterson, Jacob Rees Mogg, Lady Diana (Mitford) Mosely, Paul Joseph Watson, Enoch Powell........
(08-11-2018, 11:09 PM)brunt Wrote: It has really been a shock to me how many Canadians have sprung up to prominence in the whole "free speech" thing":
  • Lauren Southern from this video
  • Stefan Molyneux from this video (born in Ireland, but grew up in Canada)
  • Dr. Jordan Peterson
  • Gavin McInnes (born in UK, grew up in Canada)
  • Steven Crowder (born in Detroit, grew up in Quebec, describes himself as French-Canadian)
There are some other big names that escape me right now, but given that to most Canadians believe that "right wing" starts considerably to the left of the Democrats, this is a bit of a shock.

We have no right of free speech, and have some pretty strong hate speech laws that have been on the books for quite a while. For instance, if you publicly state that you believe that the Holocaust did not occur, you can go to prison, and in fact a number of people have for this very "crime". You can actually be charged for refusing to call someone by their preferred pronoun (Jordan Peterson's rise to fame was due to this abomination of a law).

For a number of years, I have become dismayed by how freaking insane the left has become here, and how hated the right is. I am pleased to see these people having a forum, since our public tax-payer funded broadcaster would never touch any of these people.

Perhaps there is hope...

Yes I notices that too - a great reason to be proud of your country. I wonder if a diet of hard leftism is what's thrown up these people. Peterson only came to prominence because they tried to force his use of bizarre personal pronouns.
Hey brunt,

I have noticed that Canada is turning quite a bit to the right as well. Maybe a better term is polarization. Less moderate, and more left or right? Have you noticed this. They still hate Trump due to tariffs, but the conservative sectors are becoming increasingly conservatives.

Personalities like Peterson or McInnis have quite a following up.

You guys think that Holocaust denial laws are left wing policies? Really? Europe has the same laws.

What do you think of all the laws passed allowing ISPs the right to collect your browsing data and sell it, FISA, and repeal of net neutrality. Are those left wing to?
(08-25-2018, 10:34 AM)tdog Wrote:
You guys think that Holocaust denial laws are left wing policies? Really? Europe has the same laws.
Holocaust denial laws, loch ness monster denial laws, sasquatch denial laws --- Are these not all inhibitions of free speech and freedom in general? Are they not all brainwash laws?
since we are talking about freedom of speech ................

https://www.brasscheck.com/video/faceboo...he-attack/