OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump's visit to UK
Donald Trump will be visiting the UK over the next few days.  The liberal media and rich liberals are being incredibly nasty and not respecting that he is the elected leader of the American people.  British people who would love to be out to welcome him are so intimidated by the real threat of violence from these liberals that they can't, and Donald Trump himself will be closely guarded.

The insulting balloon that will fly over London with the blessing of the Mayor, it seems some group are threatening to shoot it down...

This visit comes at a particularly sore point in Brexit.

Expect the liberal thugs to be out in force, intimidating anyone who makes so much as a murmur in favour of welcoming Trump.
Yep.

I hope he gives Theresa May a good serving! For pissing about with Brexit when there is a free trade deal with the US for the taking.
(07-12-2018, 05:05 AM)andrew_o Wrote: Yep.

I hope he gives Theresa May a good serving! For pissing about with Brexit when there is a free trade deal with the US for the taking.

Yes he seems to have bluntly said that he likes Boris Johnson and thinks he would make a good prime minister.  And that the Brexit that Theresa May was agreeing to would have forfeited the great trade agreement he was offering the UK, which he couldn't do if it was offering it effectively to the EU as well.  Trump is our hero against the EU.

The Guardian ran a piece yesterday pulling out all the libtard dogmas. It was getting so ripped apart by comments that they stopped taking comments.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...in-britain

Comments like,
babyboomer1957 22h ago
"I like Trump he rattles all the right cages".

As Paul Joseph Watson said, welcome to the UK, Mr President.

I think the first lady's magnificent display of fashion and class at these events is very noteworthy. I'm not a fashion officenado, but all I can say is wow. Not much at all from the MSM though. She really should be on the cover of Vogue, but no, can't have that. Some written words on a rain coat, the MSM will jump all over that though. The U.S. media is a complete disgrace. How wonderful it would be if ONE of them somewhere said " We usually are very crtical of the Trump administration, but just have a look at OUR first lady in Europe."

Thank you Melania, you did a wonderful job as only you could do it. Superb!
(07-13-2018, 11:18 AM)silverfish Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 05:05 AM)andrew_o Wrote: Yep.

Yes he seems to have bluntly said that he likes Boris Johnson and thinks he would make a good prime minister.  And that the Brexit that Theresa May was agreeing to would have forfeited the great trade agreement he was offering the UK, which he couldn't do if it was offering it effectively to the EU as well.  Trump is our hero against the EU.

The Guardian ran a piece yesterday pulling out all the libtard dogmas.  It was getting so ripped apart by comments that they stopped taking comments.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...in-britain

Comments like,  
babyboomer1957   22h ago    
"I like Trump he rattles all the right cages".

As Paul Joseph Watson said, welcome to the UK, Mr President.

Watson on form!

Brilliant!