OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Dow downmove about 24th July?
I am just guessing that there might be quite a big and sudden downmove in the Dow from approximately Tuesday 24th July 2018.

There might have been a relatively slight bull trap bounce up the previous week, beginning 16th July.  Not sure, maybe.

Only guessing, just my opinion, and I could easily be wrong.  It looks like a biggish move, and my guess is down.

It will be interesting to see what happens.  And also what "events" are associated with it that it gets ascribed to.

For entertainment purposes only.
I can see that happening.

I am open to a lot of different scenarios this summer aka DA SUMMER TO NOWHERE TOUR.

Is your potential forecast based on fundamentals, technicals, or INTUITION? Personally, I prefer intuition myself....

the past few days stocks have been on fire. Although it looks corrective.... Smaller turn date on July 14th. Maybe that is a short term high.

If DA BULLS are on vacation the week of July 24th then this thing could get DICEY -- and when things are DICEY I wanna be in Las Vegas.

The next few weeks should be interesting, I would really like to hear more about your forecast.

da bear
(07-10-2018, 04:02 PM)da bear Wrote: I can see that happening.

I am open to a lot of different scenarios this summer aka DA SUMMER TO NOWHERE TOUR.

Is your potential forecast based on fundamentals, technicals, or INTUITION?  Personally, I prefer intuition myself....

the past few days stocks have been on fire.  Although it looks corrective.... Smaller turn date on July 14th.  Maybe that is a short term high.

If DA BULLS are on vacation the week of July 24th then this thing could get DICEY -- and when things are DICEY I wanna be in Las Vegas.

The next few weeks should be interesting, I would really like to hear more about your forecast.

da bear

I wasn't ignoring your question, I was thinking deeply about it.

My best guess is down a bit for the next two days, the rest of this week, then a sharp rally next week that could scare the bears, a bull trap, which could end with a sharp downturn around Tuesday 24th July

I think this crash could have another sharp rally around Wednesday 1st August or Thursday 2nd August.  I think after that rally is over, the crash could continue, probably for the rest of August.  It will maybe start falling again approximately Monday 13th August.

You need to know this is based purely on astrology.  I am going off my observations of precedents, and can't be totally sure.  This is a big transit.  I am wondering what events it could correspond to.

You might want to corroborate with technical analysis.  

I will probably just watch it from the sidelines. I can't be totally sure it won't do something unexpected, I don't understand these things enough. Be careful, and check with other indicators.

For entertainment purposes only.
I am only looking at 3 markets right now: Stocks, gold, and Bitcoin.

GOLD: Bad open. I can see shorts covering here though. Short-term more upside than downside price target in the $1,300ish range.
I have a count I like, I will post it soon.

Bitcoin: A lower low should be in the cards for this mega correction -- when? Well, until then watch DA TAPE and DA CHARTS!!!! Bitty Coin COULD be in a C wave up IF 6,000 holds. So, don't make big bets either way... don't short it either, cuz I don't think a low is that far off either way....

DA STOCKS: NYSE can't get off the mat, with the NASDAQ into new high price territory... so a fractured fractal market here. That probably by itself is bearish. DA NASDAQ is in a rising wedge pattern (bearish/corrective) but I wouldn't rule out 8,000.

DJIA is an over-lapping mess with some lower lows... I think bears can hammer this market back down pretty easily.

I have a count for the DJIA so I hope it doesn't blow up... even if it DOES it would likely still be part of a correction. Although the DJIA has to get a lot of bullish price action to make new all-time highs. And, I think all DA BULLS are at DA BEACH.

Longer-term (and looking back a bit) the NYSE (ticker symbol NYA) offers the best potential for a clear wave structure.

Real Estate? Probably getting stealth tops in some areas. Likely to end up being DA MOTHER OF ALL REAL ESTATE SUCKER RALLY (B wave peak) TOPS.

thehousingbubbleblog.com is usually the best. Their RE coverage is great although they are more of a skeptical bunch.

RE is gonna be flaming toxic waste at any potential C wave low.

da bear

P.S. If needed I will post a brief DA BEAR LETTER/RANT by the end of the week.
silverfish,

Is this the start of a down move?

da bear
(07-19-2018, 08:06 PM)da bear Wrote: silverfish,

Is this the start of a down move?

da bear

Be careful as I am only going on patterns that I don't totally understand, there could be something that alters the direction that I just don't know about.

But my best guess is that the Dow could still have a nasty (for bears) up spike left in it, tomorrow and Monday, before dropping on Tuesday 24th July. My best guess is that it won't drop before Tuesday 24th July. Today was just a small downtick.

Volume looks low, I see what you mean about the bulls being on the beach.

There is a very strong pattern, but the bottom line is anything could happen.
Guess not.
I wish this forum had an "upvote" and "downvote" feature.

oly
(07-24-2018, 06:20 PM)oly2059 Wrote: I wish this forum had an "upvote" and "downvote" feature.

oly

I would upvote your post if it did.
(07-24-2018, 07:11 PM)mason Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 06:20 PM)oly2059 Wrote: I wish this forum had an "upvote" and "downvote" feature.

oly

I would upvote your post if it did.

Many thanks!