OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portland Antifa Getting Knocked Out
Video 

More footage.
Wow, man it's coming. It's a fearful thing for sure. That antifa guy got knocked out cold. Looks like he deserved it.
(07-02-2018, 09:28 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: Wow, man it's coming. It's a fearful thing for sure. That antifa guy got knocked out cold. Looks like he deserved it.

Antifa showed up with weapons and intent. Patriot prior had the permit to demonstrate. Is the left the only ones allowed to demonstrate in the street? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Prayer
(07-03-2018, 01:07 AM)StingingNettle Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 09:28 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: Wow, man it's coming.  It's a fearful thing for sure. That antifa guy got knocked out cold. Looks like he deserved it.

Antifa showed up with weapons and intent.  Patriot prior had the permit to demonstrate.  Is the left the only ones allowed to demonstrate in the street? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Prayer
Yeah, but as the video shows, they came ready to rock. Didn't look prayerful to me. No Antifa though, no violence. It's on Antifa for sure.
I laughed when he got smacked too.

But in the end everyone loses with this sort of thing.

Nobody has been persuaded by the merits of your argument
(07-05-2018, 05:19 AM)andrew_o Wrote: I laughed when he got smacked too.

(07-04-2018, 07:48 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 01:07 AM)StingingNettle Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 09:28 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: Wow, man it's coming.  It's a fearful thing for sure. That antifa guy got knocked out cold. Looks like he deserved it.

Antifa showed up with weapons and intent.  Patriot prior had the permit to demonstrate.  Is the left the only ones allowed to demonstrate in the street? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Prayer
Yeah, but as the video shows, they came ready to rock. Didn't look prayerful to me. No Antifa though, no violence. It's on Antifa for sure.

True. Nobody wants to use their words. And when they do, nobody wants to listen. Like we are on two different planets.

The guy that flattened the armed thug, did save himself from a billy club beatdown.
There was a story on Britebart about a teenager wearing a MAGA hat getting assaulted. My response was Kudos to him for wearing it, but he must have known he was asking for trouble. I've considered wearing it, but since I live in a libtard area, I really don't want my car keyed or to be robbed. I asked others on the Britebart thread if they would wear a MAGA hat. Most expressed the same sentiments as me. I never thought I would fear making a politcal statement in this country. Now I do.
(07-05-2018, 08:36 PM)cbeatty Wrote:

The guy that flattened the armed thug, did save himself from a billy club beatdown.

Agreed - he was perfectly justified. 

But overall it's not helping
Police do such a wonderful job