OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the racists here?
A big FAIL for black Democrats and their racebaiting

[Image: 1387ckCOMIC-giuliani-defense-attorney.png?1525795825]
Definitely you...probably Mason, doubletrouble, matlock....
(05-18-2018, 03:48 PM)tdogg Wrote: Definitely you...probably Mason, doubletrouble, matlock....

I'm honored you included me, but no, not really. It's not even something I think about most days. Sexist, maybe, at least on the highway. But for stuff like black poverty and crime rates, I mostly blame Democrats.
(05-19-2018, 12:18 AM)mason Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 03:48 PM)tdogg Wrote: Definitely you...probably Mason, doubletrouble, matlock....

I'm honored you included me, but no, not really. It's not even something I think about most days. Sexist, maybe, at least on the highway. But for stuff like black poverty and crime rates, I mostly blame Democrats.

It's hard not to.

It's also heartening to hear some black voices today speaking out against the 'ghettoization' of their people. Hopefully one day they'll hear the voices pf Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, and Condoleezza Rice rather than scum like Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan.

I recall an exchange on the old.board when you gladfully admitted that you were such . You must have been in character at the time.

Aren't most Zionists racist? Seriously, I thought Israel was an extremely class and race conscious state.
(05-23-2018, 09:39 PM)tdogg Wrote:

I recall an exchange on the old.board when you gladfully admitted that you were such . You must have been in character at the time.

Aren't most Zionists racist? Seriously, I thought Israel was an extremely  class and race conscious state.

I don't remember doing so, but depending on the context of the thread it's very possible I said I was. Occasionally, and especially after a few beers, I let you people get under my skin. 

As for your second question, I don't know enough about Zionists to answer with certainty. If you mean am I a Zionist, no. I wouldn't be welcome in their club.
Notice Aqua's tendency to try and categorize everyone?

That's a Democrat for you!
(05-24-2018, 05:27 AM)andrew_o Wrote: Notice Aqua's tendency to try and categorize everyone?

That's a Democrat for you!

That's why every psychology study, liberal by definition, begins with a survey requiring race and gender.
[Image: cf94a7b31bd0aef7ac40eeeec0a1c905.jpg]