OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the elites want to kill off a big chunk of the population
This is why so many humanists are bound and determined to get rid of or disparage IQ tests.

Because the Social Darwinists are using IQ tests to argue for genocide.
How come folks get all "up in arms" over GENOCIDE outside their own borders, yet have no problem with INFANTICIDE, SUICIDE, HUNGER, HOMELESSNESS, PESTULENCE, WANT, WOE & MISERY right here at home?
(10-25-2018, 02:34 PM)matlock Wrote: How come folks get all "up in arms" over GENOCIDE outside their own borders, yet have no problem with INFANTICIDE, SUICIDE, HUNGER, HOMELESSNESS, PESTULENCE, WANT, WOE & MISERY right here at home?

That would be a good question for some of the Evangelical folks I know.

[Image: gop+hypocrisy.jpg]

[Image: ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.beam.usnews.com%...Fthumb.jpg]

[Image: eb220695e926aa34746253b4568b093b.jpg]

[Image: evangelicals-and-donald-trump.jpg]
YES AQUA, THATS WHY I ALWAYS ENDEVOR TO DO MY DAMNEST "TO WALK IT - LIKE I TALK IT"...
BECAUSE THE WORLD IS FULLA WISHY-WASHY TWO-FACED FUCKERS, DONCHA KNOW.
HURRY UP AN DIE YA BASTARDS!
(10-27-2018, 09:10 PM)matlock Wrote: HURRY UP AN DIE YA BASTARDS!

You do realize the replacements are the same, right??

Human nature doesn't change much over history
THE FASTER THE ELITES CAN GET ALL US 50+ PEOPLE TAKIN A DIRT-NAP, THE MORE THEY LIKE IT MR, GILLIE.
THATS A WHOLE LOTTA PROMISES THEY MADE, THE BOOMERS BOUGHT INTO AND INVESTED IN, THAT THEY DONT HAVE TO KEEP ANMORE. THEY TOOK THE PENSION FUNDS, SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS, AND EVERTHING ELSE THE COULD CON FOLKS INTO AND IN TPICAL PONZI-SCHEME FASHON PISSED IT OFF KEPT UP THE CON AND KICKED THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD...
WELL THE ROAD IS A DEAD END... AS MILLIONS OF BOOMERS EACH YEAR NOW, REACH THE "PAY-OFF DATE" ON THOSE PROMISES THEY GOTTA KEEP THE CON GOIN.
EVERY BOOMER THAT THEY CAN HELP ALONG TO THE "BIG-SLEEP" IS AN OBLIGATION MADE NULL N VOID.
LOOK AT THE RISE IN ACCIDENTAL OD DEATHS IN 50+ POPULATION.
LOOK AT THE MEDICAL MISTAKE DEATHS IN THE 50+ POPULATION.
LOOK AT THE RISE IN SUICIDE IN THE 50+ POPULATION.
IF YOU ARE 50+ THE GLOBALIST ELITE SEE YOU AS A LIABILITY...
THE BOOMERS AND THE OLDEST OF THE GEN-X GENERATIONS ARE A PROBLEM TO BE DEALT WITH.
SEE, WE REMEMBER THE WORLD BEFORE "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, 9/11, THE PATRIOT ACT, ETC...
WE SAID THE PLEGE, PRAYED IN SCHOOL, LEARNED ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION, BILL OF RIGHTS, WE REMEMBER THINGS THEY DONT TEACH ANMORE, OR WANT REMEMBERED. WE KNOW TOO MUCH. WE ARE THE GENERATIONS BEFORE HIGH-TECH & NEW-AGE GLOBALISM, AN THE DEATH OF COMMON SENSE.
THE FASTER WE ARE GONE, THE BETTER...
[Image: old-age-retirement-census-retiring-aging...02_low.jpg]
(10-30-2018, 03:43 AM)aqua Wrote: [Image: old-age-retirement-census-retiring-aging...02_low.jpg]
Big Grin BECAUSE THEY CAN'T JUST ROUND FOLKS UP, AND TAKE EM OUT AN SHOOT THEM IN A PIT JUST YET...