OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Resistance Pyramid: A Strategy For Men To Defend Themselves And Fight Back
In the modern era, you must earn money in order to have shelter, food, clothing, and other essentials like internet and basic communication devices. Without money, you will not be able to live in a proper environment that allows you to develop your strengths.

But merely having a job is not enough, because that job is now your number one weakness when your enemies decide to come after you. Since corporations are sensitive to even tiny amounts of bad publicity, you will become a target for false accusations by liberal activists that intend to remove you from employment. In fact, this is their number one method of going after those whom they disagree with. You must, therefore, create proper defenses against such an attack.

There are various strategies to steel your cash flow:
  • Have multiple sources of income, preferable from internet sources that are at least partially concealed from the public
  • Create a business, consulting firm, or freelancing operation with a large client base instead of working for a corporation
  • Have a savings fund that you can live on for three years without a steady job
  • Have a detailed action plan for replenishing your income after an attack
  • Maintain a local professional network of men who can aid you in case your finances are weakened
http://www.returnofkings.com/88075/the-r...fight-back
(02-11-2018, 05:39 AM)ModestProposals Wrote: In the modern era, you must earn money in order to have shelter, food, clothing, and other essentials like internet and basic communication devices. Without money, you will not be able to live in a proper environment that allows you to develop your strengths.

But merely having a job is not enough, because that job is now your number one weakness when your enemies decide to come after you. Since corporations are sensitive to even tiny amounts of bad publicity, you will become a target for false accusations by liberal activists that intend to remove you from employment. In fact, this is their number one method of going after those whom they disagree with. You must, therefore, create proper defenses against such an attack.

There are various strategies to steel your cash flow:
  • Have multiple sources of income, preferable from internet sources that are at least partially concealed from the public
  • Create a business, consulting firm, or freelancing operation with a large client base instead of working for a corporation
  • Have a savings fund that you can live on for three years without a steady job
  • Have a detailed action plan for replenishing your income after an attack
  • Maintain a local professional network of men who can aid you in case your finances are weakened
http://www.returnofkings.com/88075/the-r...fight-back

wow Modest,
VERY Good article and suggestions.

I might add;
arrange your affairs DEFENSIVELY.
1. Employment practices insurance, & umbrella among others,
2. hidden assets
3. AND TALENTS (i've qualified for many lincenses that I have never followed thru on getting issued
4. have a good Wife and Lawyer
5. just plain BEHAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More than half of the formula for financial and personal success is understanding the difference between need and want.

Be disciplined: Most people buy loads of crap that waste money and are ultimately a burden. Be strict with yourself and deny the 'wants' and you'll find the money rolls in, and sticks to you.

Our enemy is the marketing people - their job is to make the wants look like needs. Recognize that and insulate yourself from the pressures.

I'm a happy man. I own a basic and reliable 20 year old car and live in a small house. My boat fits on the roof of my car. I have plenty of savings and investments - enough to last decades. I'm fit and have a positive attitude. I'm still with the lady I married 43 years ago. I sleep really well at night.

Think about that