{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
sucky site
this site is cumbersome and user unfriendly .................

the aggravation makes it hardly worth the effort to school you miscreants .......................
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
(10-08-2016, 06:38 AM)cbeatty Wrote: this site is cumbersome and user unfriendly .................

the aggravation makes it hardly worth the effort to school you miscreants .......................

as one who always tries to improve things

I LOVE constructive criticism

Thing is, general ones like "cumbersome and unfriendly" don't seem to fit the definition of "constructive".

Quote:serving a useful purpose; tending to build up.

"constructive criticism"
synonyms:
useful, helpful, productive, positive, encouraging
[url=https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&q=define+encouraging&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjm6bzTpcvPAhUEzoMKHdCdDogQ_SoIJDAA&biw=1280&bih=552][/url]

While I AGREE that CHANGE is "cumbersome and unfriendly" seeming to most of us, ME included.

do you have anything more Constructive that SN might be able to use to improve this site??
or any SPECIFIC items that bother you?????????????????

or are you just wanting to unproductively vent and attack??
(and these are truly meant kind heartedly)
WHILE I WILL ADMIT I DID LIKE THE OLD STYLE FORUM BETTER FOR ITS EASE OF NAVIGATION, THIS ONE IS GROWING ON ME.
Two things I miss from other boards are notification of a response to one of my posts, and a "like" button that lets me acknowledge that I read and appreciated someone else's post. But overall, this forum software isn't too bad. I don't get the "rate" button, though. Doesn't work like I would expect.
(10-08-2016, 01:22 PM)DaveGillie Wrote: or are you just wanting to unproductively vent and attack??
(and these are truly meant kind heartedly)

no, dictionary Dave, I wanted to productively vent .............

which I did ........... I felt much better, having done it ................
(10-08-2016, 06:38 AM)cbeatty Wrote: this site is cumbersome and user unfriendly .................

No, it is fine.
still sucks!
Please let me know if you have something specific!
CB is just slow to learn new tricks

It's great SN
(10-09-2016, 01:05 AM)mason Wrote: Two things I miss from other boards are notification of a response to one of my posts, and a "like" button that lets me acknowledge that I read and appreciated someone else's post. But overall, this forum software isn't too bad. I don't get the "rate" button, though. Doesn't work like I would expect.

I agree on the notification. Maybe I can find a plugin out there. I'll start looking.

Though you can subscribe to a thread and receive alerts. The subscribe link is in the very bottom left corner of a thread under the social links.