OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superstition Nation
(09-25-2016, 02:16 PM)aqua Wrote:
(09-21-2016, 03:28 AM)matlock Wrote: As I have often said, "I have my Savage God in whom I believe in and worship... And you good Sirs, you are welcome to yours." Wink

I like science, logic, objective & critical thinking and am a big assed mega fan of common sense... Big Grin

But I'll tell ya, I have expierenced and witnessed some things I cannot use those things to explain to meself... Huh

I thought you had a Savage Garden, not a god ? Huh Huh Huh

[Image: gardening-garden-gardener-flower-compost...27_low.jpg]

Where else would you find a "Savage God" other than a "Savage garden"? Wink
(09-26-2016, 06:03 PM)matlock Wrote: Where else would you find a "Savage God" other than a "Savage garden"? Wink

Oh.....I dunno.  Maybe on your front lawn ?

[Image: religion-bible-devil-devil_worshipper-sa...49_low.jpg]
MOCK MY "GOD" AT YOUR OWN PERIL SIR. Rolleyes THATS ON YOU... Wink
[Image: stardust.jpg]

Seriously, WHAT? Angel
[Image: 49714343-conceptual-dark-abstract-road-t....jpg?ver=6]
Fear the light at the end of the tunnel.

Ask not whom the light shines for...
...it shines for you.
LOOK IN THEM DAMN PEEPERS...
I'M NO "BIBLE THUMPER" NOT BY A DAMNED LONGSHOT, BUT I AM ALL BUT CONVIENCED THAT WOMAN IS A DAMN DEMON IN A "SKIN-SUIT". Idea
I'M TELLIN YA, WAY BACK WHEN SOMEWHERE, THAT SOUL GOT "SNATCHED OUT" AND SOMETHIN OTHER-WORLDLY WENT IN THAT VESSLE. Wink
I DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO MUCH OF THAT HOKUS-POKUS SHIT, BUT I DAMN WELL KNOW FUCKING WICKEDNESS N PURE EVIL WHEN I SEE IT... Exclamation
THERE AIN'T NO SOUL BEHIND THOSE EYES. THAT THING HAS "EYES LIKE A FUCKING GOAT". Dodgy
The 75+% that believe in Democracy is having their faith seriously tested this year. At least the ESP believers still have a ghost of a chance of being proven right some day.
(10-06-2016, 12:25 AM)mason Wrote: The 75+% that believe in Democracy is having their faith seriously tested this year. At least the ESP believers still have a ghost of a chance of being proven right some day.

Good point!!!!

if those Fascist hateful militaristic murdering Muslim DEMOCRACIES don't illustrate the evils of Democracy, NOTHIGN will for some blind stupid people.
Diverdown - I see a few of our fellow contributors get a mention in that Venn Diagram

Cool
(10-06-2016, 06:13 AM)andrew_o Wrote: Diverdown - I see a few of our fellow contributors get a mention in that Venn Diagram

Cool

Yep.  Ain't that a fact.

But a bit fewer than on the old board, I think.

[Sorry for the delay in my reply, Andrew.  I've been occupied with some rather serious
weather-related items (including being without any electrical power for a week) and
didn't really have the time (nor the inclination) for play (which, of course, is what a
lot of posting on this board is, thankfully).  Everything's all good now, though.]
"Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences."  -- RLStevenson