OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DA CRASHMAS REPORT. Part 1
Bitcoin is on a wild ride.

I think 12,000 to 14,000 is imminently possible. THEN we will find out after the next profit-taking, flash crash WHERE it goes from THERE.

Gold: line in the sand is temporarily holding up today.

Stocks: in between turn dates (December 3rd and December 6th). Upside options are running out...

da bear
(12-04-2017, 05:31 PM)da bear Wrote: Bitcoin is on a wild ride.

I think 12,000 to 14,000 is imminently possible.  THEN we will find out after the next profit-taking, flash crash WHERE it goes from THERE.

Stocks: in between turn dates (December 3rd and December 6th).  Upside options are running out...

da bear

See any significance in the shellacking gold took today?
(12-07-2017, 08:59 PM)Finster Wrote:

I think 12,000 to 14,000 is imminently possible.  THEN we will find out after the next profit-taking, flash crash WHERE it goes from THERE.

Stocks: in between turn dates (December 3rd and December 6th).  Upside options are running out...

da bear

Yeah, precious metals inflict maximum pain no matter what.  lol.

Yeah, the rise in Bitcoin has taken some of the luster off gold/silver.

But, the sell-off in metals looks a bit extreme on a short-term basis.  And, I wouldn't bet the farm on Bitcoin -- think we at least get a brief pullback.

Yeah, if gold rises up a bit it means Bitcoin will be backing off some.

IF gold/silver are merely operating as a contra-trade to cryptos then I can see weakness in metals to at least January or March.

I am just gonna watch the tape in gold/silver here.  I don't even really have a short-term forecast.  The next 5-10 bucks in gold could be UP...  over the next several weeks/few months?  Betting that metals go nowhere fast.

Bitcoin is the major trade, and I just issued a post, or posted an issue, either way, where Bitcoin could be backing off a bit.  So, wait and see/cash in some.

So, watch the chart on Bitcoin.  The next few thousand points could come quickly -- and both ways!

da bear
(12-07-2017, 09:27 PM)da bear Wrote:

da bear

But, the sell-off in metals looks a bit extreme on a short-term basis.  And, I wouldn't bet the farm on Bitcoin -- think we at least get a brief pullback.

IF gold/silver are merely operating as a contra-trade to cryptos then I can see weakness in metals to at least January or March.

I am just gonna watch the tape in gold/silver here.  I don't even really have a short-term forecast.  The next 5-10 bucks in gold could be UP...  over the next several weeks/few months?  Betting that metals go nowhere fast.

Bitcoin is the major trade, and I just issued a post, or posted an issue, either way, where Bitcoin could be backing off a bit.  So, wait and see/cash in some.

So, watch the chart on Bitcoin.  The next few thousand points could come quickly -- and both ways!

da bear

Good point, db, and one which makes me suspect that it works both ways ... that gold will take off when the crypto bubble bursts ...
Maybe we've just been betting on the wrong metal.  Ruthenium is up 375% this year ...
(12-11-2017, 04:16 PM)Finster Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 09:27 PM)da bear Wrote:

da bear

da bear

Good point, db, and one which makes me suspect that it works both ways ... that gold will take off when the crypto bubble bursts ...

I wouldn't doubt it either way.  

Gold had a shelf of support and that gave way, and the HOT MONEY TRADE is in Bitcoin...

so, yeah, some of that money is coming OUT of gold.

If we get a B top SOON in Bitcoin, then JANUARY could be a low, then we could suspect perhaps a final HIGH in Bitcoin (at least for this cycle) in March!  That is George Ure's forecast I think.

Bitty Coin is playing out the Seventies Show in Gold.  Gold had a nice run up in Wave 3 then had an A-B-C correction from $200 down to $100. THEN gold made a final super-spike high at $850.  

I think we get a B top in Bitcoin soon. Then look for a C of 4 wave down.

THAT should be a decent time for gold to get back up a bit, maybe to that $1,265-$1,270 level but that might not hold.

After that, bitcoin makes its final rally, and gold goes back down to maybe as low as $1,150ish which would be a B wave low inside an a-b-c Wave 4 upward correction pattern.

Revelation 3:18 would then be in play in terms of swapping out Da Bitcoin Trade for Da Gold Trade.

So, from now until early next year, you get your bigly moves up in ALT ASSETS.  Then in the second half of the year, or at least starting in March I think you start to see some bigly up moves in DA STOCKS.

IF stocks are bottoming out after a solid sell-off and IF gold is doing the same without too much long-term technical damage, and IF Bitcoin is headed (or peaked) north of $30,000 to possibly $50,000 THEN I think that would set up DA REVERSAL TRADE.

da bear

P.S. I will have to check but I like the bitcoin charts at bitcoincharts.com, although different exchanges have different price quotes, and I THINK that a B wave high is approaching, something like $18,000ish if you count the 3 high as a Mark of the Beastly-esque $16,667.
(12-11-2017, 10:15 PM)da bear Wrote: ...

If we get a B top SOON in Bitcoin, then JANUARY could be a low, then we could suspect perhaps a final HIGH in Bitcoin (at least for this cycle) in March!  That is George Ure's forecast I think...

Hmmm .... March is when my models are forecasting a top in stocks...
"How to buy stocks" is rising in google trends. Getting closer!

Inverted yield curve. When below 0 = recession.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/T10Y2Y

What could go wrong? "People are putting their homes at risk to buy Bitcoin" http://www.businessinsider.com/buying-bi...ds-2017-12
(12-13-2017, 12:25 AM)StingingNettle Wrote: "How to buy stocks" is rising in google trends.  Getting closer!

Inverted yield curve.  When below 0 = recession.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/T10Y2Y

What could go wrong?  "People are putting their homes at risk to buy Bitcoin" http://www.businessinsider.com/buying-bi...ds-2017-12

Are pension funds in Bitcoin yet?

da bear

(12-12-2017, 04:24 PM)Finster Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 10:15 PM)da bear Wrote: ...

If we get a B top SOON in Bitcoin, then JANUARY could be a low, then we could suspect perhaps a final HIGH in Bitcoin (at least for this cycle) in March!  That is George Ure's forecast I think...

Hmmm .... March is when my models are forecasting a top in stocks...

I have a put option that expired in March.  Whoops. I think it could be a short term low in stocks though.  This Trump Rally may be running out of steam... 

Now taking Bitcoin, gold, and stocks, you would think that 1 or 2 peak in March with the other bottoming out... 

da bear