OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WW3 has begun
One consistent theme throughout the last 20 years (??) chatting is that the doomers have failed to deliver. It's double-doom. The doomed doomers.

People with a positive outlook who invested in productive means have done well.

I miss teasing Vangel. He was my favourite foil. He was so convinced he was right on everything and then the GFC happened and all his gold juniors got wiped out and he left in embarrassment. Shame! He was good value and he made me think. Clearly a bit of a kook though.
(01-18-2020, 09:05 PM)andrew_o Wrote: One consistent theme throughout the last 20 years (??) chatting is that the doomers have failed to deliver. It's double-doom. The doomed doomers.

Agreed

People with a positive outlook who invested in productive means have done well.

Agreed

I miss teasing Vangel. He was my favourite foil. He was so convinced he was right on everything and then the GFC happened and all his gold juniors got wiped out and he left in embarrassment. Shame! He was good value and he made me think. Clearly a bit of a kook though.

I LIKED Vangel. 
he used reasoned arguments,
just too overboard with gold juniors
and bad as did from those gold juniors, he probably still was just fine.

No WWIII just yet, still money to be made fleecing the 99% before culling them in mass yet.
REALITY... IT DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR "TENDER FEELINS"
(01-19-2020, 12:38 AM)matlock Wrote: No WWIII just yet, still money to be made fleecing the 99% before culling them in mass yet.

Listening to the climate crisis death cult, that appears to be an option!
Vangel was terrible at arguing. He was good at making noise, using logical fallacies and going in circles or changing the subject. A not too clever sophist.
Next time, real ovens...