{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my Ignored Population point
Several on this board have suggested a mandatory two child policy,

I've pointed out multiple times (and been 100% ignored) that the WEST basically already adheres to that policy.

and it clearly does not, and CAN NOT work with OPEN BORDERS.
and politically, it is IMPOSSIBLE to close borders.

the take away SHOULD Be, that a two child policy makes things WORSE.
because all it does it decrease the percentage of humans who are responsible and INCREASES the FANATICAL BREEDERS.

good intentions with BAD RESULTS is so common with Liberal ideology, YET, conservatives - like many on this board, STILL swallow that garbage!

Freedom WORKS! best and PERIOD.
get over it
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I am getting a sense that the progressives who are pushing for open borders are truly evil. It is causing homelessness and people not being able to find basic level jobs. Young people are struggling to find anything at all. Not to the "educated" or should I say university indoctrinated.

As I said in the thread about the carbon credits trader who left the UK because he doesn't like Brexit, I find these progressives so scary and depressing I don't want to read their newspapers or talk to them at all; their hallmark is their sneer, calling other people stupid, uneducated (meaning your time is too valuable to read everything in the Guardian), not valuable, and any other putdowns. They think somebody who makes a good living out of buying and selling people's carbon emissions taxes is a valuable human being and it is a sad loss when he moves away from the UK, and they think working class English people are worthless and valueless.

This whole negative population growth in the west has been politically engineered.

Most of the evil is in the media and the mindless celebrities, the academics and other showroom dummies wearing the Emperor's new clothes (everyone around them saying how great they are, so it must be true).

In Europe, I think there is something more evil at work than just an old woman and her poodle (Mutti and Macron).
e·vil
ˈēvəl/
adjective
adjective: evil

profoundly immoral and malevolent.
   "his evil deeds"
   synonyms: wicked, bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, vile, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquitous, depraved, reprobate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, malicious; More
   malevolent, sinister, demonic, devilish, diabolical, fiendish, dark;
   monstrous, shocking, despicable, atrocious, heinous, odious, contemptible, horrible, execrable;
   informallowdown, dirty
   "an evil deed"
   antonyms: good, virtuous
       (of a force or spirit) embodying or associated with the forces of the devil.
       "we have been driven out of the house by this evil spirit"
       harmful or tending to harm.
       "the evil effects of high taxes"
       synonyms: cruel, mischievous, pernicious, malignant, malign, baleful, vicious; More
       destructive, harmful, hurtful, injurious, detrimental, deleterious, inimical, bad, ruinous
       "an evil spirit"
       antonyms: good, beneficial
       (of something seen or smelled) extremely unpleasant.
       "a bathroom with an evil smell"
       synonyms: unpleasant, disagreeable, nasty, horrible, foul, disgusting, filthy, vile, noxious
       "an evil smell"
       antonyms: pleasant

noun
noun: evil

profound immorality, wickedness, and depravity, especially when regarded as a supernatural force.
   "the world is stalked by relentless evil"
   synonyms: wickedness, bad, badness, wrongdoing, sin, ill, immorality, vice, iniquity, degeneracy, corruption, depravity, villainy, nefariousness, malevolence; More

im·mor·al
i(m)ˈmôrəl/
adjective
adjective: immoral

not conforming to accepted standards of morality.
   "an immoral and unwinnable war"
   synonyms: unethical, bad, morally wrong, wrongful, wicked, evil, foul, unprincipled, unscrupulous, dishonorable, dishonest, unconscionable, iniquitous, disreputable, corrupt, depraved, vile, villainous, nefarious, base, miscreant; More
   sinful, godless, impure, unchaste, unvirtuous, shameless, degenerate, debased, debauched, dissolute, reprobate, lewd, obscene, perverse, perverted;
   licentious, wanton, promiscuous, loose;
   informalshady, lowdown, crooked, sleazy
   "the legality of the fugitive slave laws does not alter the fact that they were deeply immoral"
   antonyms: ethical, chaste
(07-03-2017, 10:30 PM)DaveGillie Wrote: e·vil
ˈēvəl/
adjective
adjective: evil

profoundly immoral and malevolent.
   "his evil deeds"
   synonyms: wicked, bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, vile, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquitous, depraved, reprobate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, malicious; More
   malevolent, sinister, demonic, devilish, diabolical, fiendish, dark;
   monstrous, shocking, despicable, atrocious, heinous, odious, contemptible, horrible, execrable;
   informallowdown, dirty
   "an evil deed"
   antonyms: good, virtuous
       (of a force or spirit) embodying or associated with the forces of the devil.
       "we have been driven out of the house by this evil spirit"
       harmful or tending to harm.
       "the evil effects of high taxes"
       synonyms: cruel, mischievous, pernicious, malignant, malign, baleful, vicious; More
       destructive, harmful, hurtful, injurious, detrimental, deleterious, inimical, bad, ruinous
       "an evil spirit"
       antonyms: good, beneficial
       (of something seen or smelled) extremely unpleasant.
       "a bathroom with an evil smell"
       synonyms: unpleasant, disagreeable, nasty, horrible, foul, disgusting, filthy, vile, noxious
       "an evil smell"
       antonyms: pleasant

noun
noun: evil

profound immorality, wickedness, and depravity, especially when regarded as a supernatural force.
   "the world is stalked by relentless evil"
   synonyms: wickedness, bad, badness, wrongdoing, sin, ill, immorality, vice, iniquity, degeneracy, corruption, depravity, villainy, nefariousness, malevolence; More

im·mor·al
i(m)ˈmôrəl/
adjective
adjective: immoral

not conforming to accepted standards of morality.
   "an immoral and unwinnable war"
   synonyms: unethical, bad, morally wrong, wrongful, wicked, evil, foul, unprincipled, unscrupulous, dishonorable, dishonest, unconscionable, iniquitous, disreputable, corrupt, depraved, vile, villainous, nefarious, base, miscreant; More
   sinful, godless, impure, unchaste, unvirtuous, shameless, degenerate, debased, debauched, dissolute, reprobate, lewd, obscene, perverse, perverted;
   licentious, wanton, promiscuous, loose;
   informalshady, lowdown, crooked, sleazy
   "the legality of the fugitive slave laws does not alter the fact that they were deeply immoral"
   antonyms: ethical, chaste

Yes.  I chose that word.

Progressives are just evil, something that treats other people as worthless and should be treated the same way it treats you. Evil is something irreducible, something that harms and you just need to avoid it and not listen to it. Whether just inwardly or outwardly, you need to fight against it. You don't treat it as something worth your time or attention.

Maybe I have just had an overdose of reading that stuff and can't take any more.
(07-03-2017, 10:36 PM)silverfish Wrote: Yes.  I chose that word.

and I agree  completely

so much so that I wonder about my lack of strong religious belief
perhaps there must really be a real Devil if this kind of EVIL is so common and even popular, in our modern world.

this part of the definition of evil intrigued me:
especially when regarded as a supernatural
(07-03-2017, 10:43 PM)DaveGillie Wrote:

and I agree  completely

perhaps there must really be a real Devil if this kind of EVIL is so common and even popular, in our modern world.

Yes, you look at Angela Merkel and Macron, and they don't look like much.  It gives credence to the things David Icke says about reptilian creepy things working through these people.  I have often had a sense of this strongly, with people like Bob Geldof and Tony Blair.  I am not so familiar with American politicians but probably some of them too; definitely Hillary Clinton, she makes the rest of them look not so bad, and the dozens of articles crying over her in the Guardian the days after she lost the election were enough to make a cat sick. WikiLeaks showed what she is really like and how she deliberately destabilised Libya, as her own pet project; evil cow.

I was reading some biography of Adam Ant, where he says he felt badly treated by Live Aid, organised by Bob Geldof.  The celebrity industry dominates people and their thoughts, so that people aren't thinking their own thoughts any more, and extremely talented musicians are tossed aside by the industry for not saying and doing the right things.

Supernatural?  According to David Icke, what ultimately controls the tiny group of people who hold all the power is not human.  Definitely something sweeps through human consciousness, from the top to the bottom, and people like Bob Geldof and Mutti Merkel and Macron and Tony Blair seem to be its main conduits.

Tony Blair and Bob Geldof have been completely discredited. Blair is a war criminal, but he is still given media space to speak against Brexit. He chose to bomb Iraq in 2003 when he knew there were no weapons of mass destruction, and he probably gave the order for Dr. David Kelly to be murdered and it be made to look like suicide. But that guy is still around, having made billions of pounds, and gets paid huge amounts for speaking.....argh.....

Right now I am sensing tremendous evil coming through these sorts of people. I am not religious either, but I have had this feeling before, but not as strongly as now, that we humans are being heavily manipulated and lied to. It has these human faces, but David Icke is probably roughly correct that the power behind it is not human.
(07-03-2017, 09:44 PM)DaveGillie Wrote: Several on this board have suggested a mandatory two child policy,

I've pointed out multiple times (and been 100% ignored) that the WEST basically already adheres to that policy.

and it clearly does not, and CAN NOT work with OPEN BORDERS.
and politically, it is IMPOSSIBLE to close borders.

the take away SHOULD Be, that a two child policy makes things WORSE.
because all it does it decrease the percentage of humans who are responsible and INCREASES the FANATICAL BREEDERS.

good intentions with BAD RESULTS is so common with Liberal ideology, YET, conservatives - like many on this board, STILL swallow that garbage!

Freedom WORKS! best and PERIOD.
get over it
https://youtu.be/-N9nVLXMhPc

(07-03-2017, 10:52 PM)silverfish Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 10:43 PM)DaveGillie Wrote:

and I agree  completely

Yes, you look at Angela Merkel and Macron, and they don't look like much.  It gives credence to the things David Icke says about reptilian creepy things working through these people.  I have often had a sense of this strongly, with people like Bob Geldof and Tony Blair.  I am not so familiar with American politicians but probably some of them too; definitely Hillary Clinton, she makes the rest of them look not so bad, and the dozens of articles crying over her in the Guardian the days after she lost the election were enough to make a cat sick.  WikiLeaks showed what she is really like and how she deliberately destabilised Libya, as her own pet project; evil cow.

I was reading some biography of Adam Ant, where he says he felt badly treated by Live Aid, organised by Bob Geldof.  The celebrity industry dominates people and their thoughts, so that people aren't thinking their own thoughts any more, and extremely talented musicians are tossed aside by the industry for not saying and doing the right things.

Supernatural?  According to David Icke, what ultimately controls the tiny group of people who hold all the power is not human.  Definitely something sweeps through human consciousness, from the top to the bottom, and people like Bob Geldof and Mutti Merkel and Macron and Tony Blair seem to be its main conduits.

Tony Blair and Bob Geldof have been completely discredited.  Blair is a war criminal, but he is still given media space to speak against Brexit.  He chose to bomb Iraq in 2003 when he knew there were no weapons of mass destruction, and he probably gave the order for Dr. David Kelly to be murdered and it be made to look like suicide.  But that guy is still around, having made billions of pounds, and gets paid huge amounts for speaking.....argh.....

Right now I am sensing tremendous evil coming through these sorts of people.  I am not religious either, but I have had this feeling before, but not as strongly as now, that we humans are being heavily manipulated and lied to.  It has these human faces, but David Icke is probably roughly correct that the power behind it is not human.

There is something wrong with the world. For me, it quite clearly does have to do with spiritual realms,and there is a devil with legions of minor devils. How could a good loving God create a world such as this? There is spiritual evil.  For me, the best explanation came from Reverend Moon. Not only did he explain it, he explained God's work through six thousand years of Biblical history. Unlocking many incredible mysteries . It's why I've been with his movement for 27 years.  I remember the day I first heard the explanation, it completely changed my life forever. What is it? It's not that hard to explain, but it does take some effort. How could there be a devil?  How was he created?  There are real answers, but to know them requires effort, and you need to enter a spiritual space for God to testify to their truthfulness.  Believing in David Ickes reptiles from outer space is easier I guess. Mrs. Moon is speaking at Madison Square Garden to 10 thousand or so people next week. If you want to know the answer, go there and ask. My seat is in section 120, row 13 seat 17.

Oh, if you want to believe it's all bullshit. You will be given ample evidence to believe so. As much as you need. You will be justified in your belief. Don't worry about it.
I agree. Strict border enforcement ensures opportunity for the native-born, even those who aren't particularly bright or talented.
And there is no excuse for suggesting a limit on children when we have such wide-open immigration. Close the borders, wait 20 years, and then tell me we have a problem and maybe I'll listen.
Guns don't kill people, the government does.
(07-05-2017, 11:08 PM)Herring Wrote: I agree.  Strict border enforcement ensures opportunity for the native-born, even those who aren't particularly bright or talented.
And there is no excuse for suggesting a limit on children when we have such wide-open immigration.  Close the borders, wait 20 years, and then tell me we have a problem and maybe I'll listen.

Great point and good way to word it, thanks Herring.

but there IS an "excuse for suggesting a limit on children"

people like Andrew's excuse for such, is their uncontrollable desire to FORCE others to do things HIS WAY because he thinks he has a GOD like intellect and other "stupid" people need to be forced to behave.

IOW
egotism and power mongering,
All the states in various shades of blue are now in long term negative territory to varying degrees. 2.2 being the break even.

The main reason the global population is still going up is the post WW2 generation not dying. But that's a transitory effect.

[Image: 863px-Countries_by_Birth_Rate_in_2014.svg.png]