OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GET A CLUE
I'm for hassle free pot...
REALITY... IT DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR "TENDER FEELINS"
TEXAS IS MOVING CLOSER TO LEGAL POT.
I DONT SMOKE IT ME-SELF, BUT I KNOW IT DOES HELP SOME FOLKS MEDICALLY.
I AM 100% FOR THAT!
If they removed the Federal & State funding for Abortion, you'd be surprised how fast Abortion rates would drop, and even more surprised how "unplanned pregnancy's" dropped as well.
It's the 21st century, if a woman gets pregnant today, shes either intending too, for some reason or other, or just fcuking stupid by an large.
You make it so she or the man has to foot the bill to "get rid of it" an she will remember her pill, or he will wear a raincoat to the party.
(05-22-2019, 03:47 PM)matlock Wrote: If they removed the Federal & State funding for Abortion, you'd be surprised how fast Abortion rates would drop, and even more surprised how "unplanned pregnancy's" dropped as well.
It's the 21st century, if a woman gets pregnant today, shes either intending too, for some reason or other, or just fcuking stupid by an large.
You make it so she or the man has to foot the bill to "get rid of it" an she will remember her pill, or he will wear a raincoat to the party.

One of the few times I disagree with you mat

and many times here. 

First, Fed and State funding not required to provide free abortions for all, the private foundations and donations in this area a MASSIVE.
(not to mention health insurances most all cover it).

so Abortion rates would not drop because of that issue.

THEN  ................   YES they ARE that "fcuking stupid" AND often INTEND TO. (meaning again, abortion rates would not change much).

FINALLY, the man footing the bill for Abortion is DRAMATICALLY CHEAPER than footing it for the child being born alive,
so AGAIN, no go on that claim!

you very much are OVER Estimating (or confuse) male and female ability to think ahead, just because they know what causes pregnancy and how to prevent it, does NOT mean they have the ability to think ahead - meaning they will STILL get pregnant and not want the kid.
You do have valid points Dave. I can't argue.
Federal funding of Planned parenthood is a big chunk of money though. But yeah, I doubt it would make up for the stupid or these folks inability to "think ahead"... Hot Passion has no judgement.
(05-23-2019, 02:34 AM)matlock Wrote: You do have valid points Dave. I can't argue.
Federal funding of Planned parenthood is a big chunk of money though. But yeah, I doubt it would make up for the stupid or these folks inability to "think ahead"... Hot Passion has no judgement.

Gille makes a great point.

The $528 million government spent on Planned Parenthood is chickenfeed.

Only a tiny fraction of that is spent on abortions.

[Image: planned-parenthood-services-2013-14_char...00-c85.png]

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolit...ment-money
Planned parenthood is socially accepted eugenics, why else would they all be within a bus ride from majority black neighborhoods?
The black population is at 13% in this country, and has been for years. Recently it has dropped below replacement rates, and we import them now from Somalia.
DONT BE A HATER, IT IS A SURE PATH TO LIFE LONG LOSERY.

1. You secretly wish you did more with your life by this point
2. You want other people to fail because you feel they dont deserve success
3. You make excuses about why things didnt work out for you
4. You think other people got it easy or got lucky
5. You think: "I could do that" but you never do
6. You are advising people not to try at all because they might fail
7. You want your opinion to matter but deep down you know it doesn't
8. You are doing slightly better than your friends and you let them know it
9. You follow people you pretend not to like just to keep tabs on their life
10.You secretly want something they have
11.You believe you are entitled to other people's time or attention
12.You say things online that you would never say to face
13.You gossip & love to stir up drama
14.Putting others down makes you feel strong important and alive
15.You believe your perspective is the only valid one
People who complain about everything & everybody, are generally not people you want to be around much.
These sad-sack sons a bitches are "mad at the world" when they should be "mad at the man in the mirror" for being a lazy douche-bag & blame-gaming bitch, and seek to change themselves first, before bitchin bout everything else.