OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Riots in France
This guy seems sensible.  La Pen will win. The Euro is finished.

No idea why any Society would put up with that crap,

what the hell's the point of society
(1) The French have a cultural mind-fuck that would readily allow their political leadership to announce fake election results, if necessary.

(2) Marine Le Pen has the same education and training as all the rest of France's political elite, MOL - her political big shot Daddy ensured that she obtained all the prerequisite educational credentials as any other member of the French cadre - and she may not represent as big a break from the French status quo as certain conservative Americans might hope for.

I fully expect the French to do the wrong thing(s) if a Marine Le Pen victory seems imminent.

Long ago I was quite a Francophile and have been to France five times and can speak and read the language pretty well for a farm kid from Illinois.  But that country has now been through thirty to forty of the most dreary years of any modern western nation state.  For practically every white Frenchman, comfortable but sad.  I expect nothing good from their politics.

oly
Good post Oly!

This is a government in meltdown
(02-20-2017, 08:04 AM)andrew_o Wrote: Good post Oly!

Andrew, you need give him a REPUTATION point then,
he's falling behind.

Quote: oly2059
Threads: 5
[url=http://taoeconomics.com/forum/reputation.php?uid=3][/url]
A major set of riots in France? No mention of this in the USA that I have seen. The media are just shameful.
(02-20-2017, 07:11 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: A major set of riots in France? No mention of this in the USA that I have seen.  The media are just shameful.

USA Media does NOT want to encourage anyone to have any negative thoughts about immigrants

AND BTW, shame on YOU for being so racist and anti immigrant phobic by having mentioned such a thing!!
AND for being so anti Free Speech by mentioning the shame of "the media".
(02-20-2017, 04:08 AM)oly2059 Wrote: (1) The French have a cultural mind-fuck that would readily allow their political leadership to announce fake election results, if necessary.

(2) Marine Le Pen has the same education and training as all the rest of France's political elite, MOL - her political big shot Daddy ensured that she obtained all the prerequisite educational credentials as any other member of the French cadre - and she may not represent as big a break from the French status quo as certain conservative Americans might hope for.

I fully expect the French to do the wrong thing(s) if a Marine Le Pen victory seems imminent.

Long ago I was quite a Francophile and have been to France five times and can speak and read the language pretty well for a farm kid from Illinois.  But that country has now been through thirty to forty of the most dreary years of any modern western nation state.  For practically every white Frenchman, comfortable but sad.  I expect nothing good from their politics.

oly

Keep in mind people predicted rigged elections against Brexit as well.

What are all the wrong things Le Pen would do? Thanks!
According to the latest political polls, Marine Le Pen is moving upward nicely:

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/artic...s-izef48iu

[Image: -1x-1.jpg]

Le Pen Gains in French Polls as Security Concerns Win Voters
www.bloomberg.com
Marine Le Pen gained ground on her rivals for the French election as she benefits from concerns about security while other candidates trained their fire on independent front-runner Emmanuel Macron.
"Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences."  -- RLStevenson
You can short the Euro using this ETF

http://www.finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=EUO