OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've discovered Mexico's Problem!!!
I've discovered Mexico's Problem!!! 

evidently it is SO HARD to get INTO Public schools there that it takes a Presidential decree to lower the hurdles for some.
WOW, what the heck kind of Country makes it so hard to just go to school???????
a massively under educated one is all I can guess.

[/url]
Quote:[url=http://news.google.com/news/url?sr=1&ct2=us%2F0_0_s_5_1_a&sa=t&usg=AFQjCNGZ_4BHQqbt0dPXM2xyoHodD9DimA&cid=52779367836352&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2Faponline%2F2017%2F02%2F01%2Fworld%2Famericas%2Fap-lt-mexico-education-returning-migrants.html&ei=HYSSWPiNGMaDqAK4jaSgAg&sig2=ra4a3x5gyVBIS_4U8zUyjg&rt=HOMEPAGE&vm=STANDARD&bvm=section&did=4274922485081012609&sid=toptop&ssid=h&st=1&at=dt0]Mexico to Streamline Academic Requirements for Deportees
New York Times
 - ‎1 hour ago‎

MEXICO CITY - Mexico's education ministry says President Enrique Pena Nieto has instructed that officials make it easier for Mexican students deported or voluntarily returning from the United States to enroll in the country's schools.

of course, that's ASSuming it's even true,
rather than more of that non ending stream of FAKE NEWS designed ONLY to attack Trump
I remember when I was in Indonesia, state schools wouldn't let in children without uniform so the poor never got an education and in many cases the boys got the uniform and the girls did without.

People like DR cannot imagine what real poverty looks like. Dressed in rags I don't know how they survive.

So I was one of several expats who contributed to a scheme to buy uniforms for girls. They cost bugger-all, like 50,000 RP - US$4 so we bought thousands and all those girls got at least a primary school education.
(02-02-2017, 05:27 AM)andrew_o Wrote: I remember when I was in Indonesia, state schools wouldn't let in children without uniform so the poor never got an education and in many cases the boys got the uniform and the girls did without.

People like DR cannot imagine what real poverty looks like. Dressed in rags I don't know how they survive.

So I was one of several expats who contributed to a scheme to buy uniforms for girls. They cost bugger-all, like 50,000 RP - US$4 so we bought thousands and all those girls got at least a primary school education.

Awesome Andrew!!

The GOOD MORAL type of welfare and making your points so well.

I'm sure that the best deeds many of us make, are not appreciate, but work miracles for many.
(02-02-2017, 05:27 AM)andrew_o Wrote: I remember when I was in Indonesia, state schools wouldn't let in children without uniform so the poor never got an education and in many cases the boys got the uniform and the girls did without.

Very nice of you.
She's gonna blow!
Not so much charity: It was more of a 'fuck you' action to the misogynist Muslim leadership who do these things deliberately to keep the poor, and in particular poor women downtrodden.
(02-03-2017, 11:31 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Not so much charity: It was more of a 'fuck you' action ........

yes it is, fits the definition PERFECTLY.

AND in fact, it sounds like the BEST kind of charity!!!

Quote:char·i·ty

ˈCHerədē/

noun

noun: charity; plural noun: charities

[*] voluntary giving of help,