OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wuhan Coronavirus - anyone concerned??
Yes, Now we'll just have to wait to see how bad it is.
(01-26-2020, 07:45 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Important point: It is infectious days before symptoms become evident.

Because of that, they can't stop it. No means of isolation will contain this because it's already on all continents and the carriers have sat on planes and been in restaurants before they knew they had it.

One thing I can't figure out so far is...........

HOW ALL the diagnosed cases OUTside of China so far, are ONLY from people who just came from China.

I mean, if it started in China in "mid December" and it's now the end of January
What about all those people without symptoms who traveled out of China in the end of December or beginning of January,

WHY have they not YET infected locals out of China?????
is this just WEIRD incubation time periods etc? Or chance? Or not being reported/found? Or something else?
(01-26-2020, 10:59 PM)DaveGillie Wrote:
(01-26-2020, 07:45 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Important point: It is infectious days before symptoms become evident.

Because of that, they can't stop it. No means of isolation will contain this because it's already on all continents and the carriers have sat on planes and been in restaurants before they knew they had it.

One thing I can't figure out so far is...........

HOW ALL the diagnosed cases OUTside of China so far, are ONLY from people who just came from China.

I mean, if it started in China in "mid December" and it's now the end of January
What about all those people without symptoms who traveled out of China in the end of December or beginning of January,

WHY have they not YET infected locals out of China?????
is this just WEIRD incubation time periods etc? Or chance? Or not being reported/found? Or something else?
One of the signs of well engineered biological agent is its rate of speed and ability to mutate rapidly, using each news host's RNA to produce variants within itself. An agent released last week will not be the same one 4 weeks after that and so on and so on.

Viruses are like dogs that already know a certain amount of tricks, these tricks can be used to induce new ones to form. the rate of speed of showing symptoms, the ability to transfer and by what method, the fatality rate, the length of recovery time, gestation periods, surface life outside a host, all of these and more can change based on genetic mutations.

What these asshole MIC pricks do is play isle of doctor moureu with various viral compounds mixing and matching dna/rna sequences in order to manipulate structures to make super killing machine viruses....lets just hope it came from bats and is not an escaped military project.

Of course I've already heard it has mutated and can stay dormant without the host showing any signs of illness, enabling that host to spread the disease....Justthe mere fact that it has mutated already {if true} speaks to the potential for it to be "the maple leaf Mountie massacre "
get ready for global economic chaos...the panic will create a high toll ontop of the virus itself....it's already starting....business as usual will cease during the initial phases, even if this were to remain contained in China only, seeing how "everything" comes from there, Globalist LOVE this stuff, it makes you have to act globally, you against the aliens.
Personally, I think it's just another flu virus and nothing to worry about. Pretty sure time will prove that to be the case. I wish, in the predictions thread, I would have said the governments, media and internet doomers would blow at least one flu virus way out of proportion. I'll have to remember that next year.
(01-27-2020, 07:53 PM)mason Wrote: Personally, I think it's just another flu virus and nothing to worry about. Pretty sure time will prove that to be the case. I wish, in the predictions thread, I would have said the governments, media and internet doomers would blow at least one flu virus way out of proportion. I'll have to remember that next year.

Yes,

I'm NOT afraid of this flu for ME,

I AM scared of losing customers, I depend on people getting out and about  interacting!
as I saw video of ghost town Wuhan I felt very sad for all the small shop owners.
(01-27-2020, 10:34 PM)DaveGillie Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 07:53 PM)mason Wrote: Personally, I think it's just another flu virus and nothing to worry about. Pretty sure time will prove that to be the case. I wish, in the predictions thread, I would have said the governments, media and internet doomers would blow at least one flu virus way out of proportion. I'll have to remember that next year.

Yes,

I'm NOT afraid of this flu for ME,

I AM scared of losing customers, I depend on people getting out and about  interacting!
as I saw video of ghost town Wuhan I felt very sad for all the small shop owners.

This DID start during the "trade talks". If I were to pick a favorite conspiracy story, it would be they (US and Chinese politicians and/or bankers) set this up so they would have something to blame the bursting bubble on. Bubble or virus, retail will suffer, especially restaurants.
Just been shopping for groceries. All now stocked up, especially with canned & dried food.

When the first case is announced we just hunker down and wait.
(01-28-2020, 02:44 AM)andrew_o Wrote: Just been shopping for groceries. All now stocked up, especially with canned & dried food.

When the first case is announced we just hunker down and wait.

Yup, me three, I do feel sorry for all the people with dogs, and well the dogs themselves, this could get rough for pet owners
It's not a 'flu virus. It's a species jumper. A lot more unpredictable.

oh and this

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic...8eF84h_yws

Quote:China built a lab to study SARS and Ebola in Wuhan - and US biosafety experts warned in 2017 that a virus could 'escape' the facility that's become key in fighting the outbreak

• The Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory is the only lab in China designated for studying dangerous pathogens like SARS and Ebola

• Ahead of its January 2018 opening, biosafety experts and scientists from the US expressed concerns that a virus could escape the lab

• In 2004, a SARS virus 'leaked' from a lab in Beijing 

• Experts say the coronavirus that's infected more than 800 people mutated in animals and became capable of infecting humans at the Wuhan seafood market

• But a 2017 article warned of the unpredictability of lab animals that scientists at the Wuhan lab intended to inject with viruses 
Tim Trevan, a Maryland biosafety consultant, told Nature that year, when the lab was on the cusp of opening, that he worried that China's culture could make the institute unsafe because 'structures where everyone feels free to speak up and openness of information are important.'  
In fact, the SARS virus had 'escaped' multiple times from a lab in Beijing, according to the Nature article. 
The Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory is located about 20 miles away from the Huanan Seafood Market and some have wondered if the outbreak's epicentre is coincidental, but the scientific community currently believes that the virus mutated through and jumped to people through animal-human contact at the market. 
But, 'at this point there's no reason to harbour suspicions' that the facility had anything to do with the outbreak, besides being responsible for the crucial genome sequencing that lets doctors diagnose it, Rutgers University microbiologist Dr Richard Ebright told DailyMail.com.

[Image: 23795084-7922379-image-a-8_1579817036564.jpg]