OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MATLOCKS 2019 PREDICTIONS LIST.
(04-07-2019, 06:34 PM)matlock Wrote: Yall can relax, TSHTF aint coming for a while, not on a big scale anyway.
Still way too much wealth to be extracted from the unwashed to be gleened & sheep to be shorn yet.

Very true.
those banking on immediate doom are just hurting themselves!

(05-07-2019, 04:42 PM)matlock Wrote: 30% OF MEN PAYIN CHILD SUPPORT ARE PAYIN FOR KIDS THAT ARE NOT THEIR OWN...
SORRY BUT I THINK IT IS WRONG TO MAKE A MAN PAY FOR SOME WOMANS DAMNED LIE!
IF I FOUND OUT A WOMAN HAD DONE THAT TO ME, SHE'D BE ON A FCUKING MILK CARTON...

SADLY,
child support laws, courts, lawmakers and Judges support that men pay on "Some womans damned lie".

News is full of DNA tests proving it's NOT their child and courts ordering them to pay ANYWAYS!!
This is done in a variety of ways,

For one small example:  MY State Michigan has codified it into a law for Hospitals demanding they try to get any male with a woman giving birth be coerced into signing a quote "simple birth acknowledgement so she can get the best care".
These are then used as "proof of paternity" that by law can NOT BE CHALLENGED.
They wanna put some dude on that hook in Michigan it seems!

matlock Wrote:
Yall can relax, TSHTF aint coming for a while, not on a big scale anyway.
Still way too much wealth to be extracted from the unwashed to be gleened & sheep to be shorn yet.

Very true.
those banking on immediate doom are just hurting themselves!

DOOM & GLOOM SELLS SHIT- LOTS OF SHIT! FOLKS NATURALLY WORRY OVER THINGS, SO "SELLING THEM FEAR" IS JUST GOOD MARKETING.
REALITY... IT DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR "TENDER FEELINS"
(01-10-2019, 10:46 PM)matlock Wrote: WHY MUST YOU FUCK UP EVERY THREAD WITH YOUR ALWAYS OVER THE TOP "TRUMP-HATE" ?
I'M PRETTY SURE YOU'VE ESTBLISHED "YOUR POSITION" TOON-TOWN.

Am I hurting your sweet tender feelings ? ?

[Image: AACxJpj.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f]
SWEET TENDER FEELINGS....
(07-25-2019, 06:53 PM)matlock Wrote: SWEET TENDER FEELINGS....

[Image: M8hQ.gif]
I had a sweet tender feelin once, I sold it... for a profit!

HIKE UP YA KILTS GENTS, BIG CHANGES ARE A COMIN!
BECUSE FOLKS, WITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU'RE IN A NATION/WORLD WIDE MULTIPLE FRONT WAR.
A CULTURE WAR,
A TECHNOLOGY WAR,
A GENERATIONAL WAR,
A FINANCIAL WAR,
A RACIAL WAR,
A ECONOMIC WAR,
A SEXUAL IDENTITY & ORIENTATION WAR,
A POLITICAL WAR,
A RESOURCE WAR,
A RELIGIOUS WAR,
A SPIRITUAL WAR,
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST A GLOBALISM VS NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY WAR.
NO DOUBT I OVERLOOKED A FEW MORE FRONTS THAT ARE CURRENTLY AT WAR HERE, BUT YOU MY FRIEND ARE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF EM' ALL.
IF IT BE LITERALLY OR ONLY BY PROXY, YOU ARE HERE...

This was not so much a prediction as a statement, but daaamn! Aint it looking true as hell now?
(08-10-2019, 04:00 AM)matlock Wrote: A SPIRITUAL WAR,

Angel  A spiritual War ?

Will it be fought by ghosts ? ?

Anyhow, glad to see you are able to post again.  Did it take a long time to dry off your computer ?
THE OLD PUTER WAS NEVER WET ITS HIGH N DRY HERE. I JUST "TOOK A BREAK" FROM IT FOR A WHILE.

AS TO GHOSTS, OR SPIRITS, YES I DO BELIEVE IN THEM, I HAVE SEEN THEM. BUT WHAT I WAS REFERING TOO WAS A SPIRITUAL WAR BETWEEN GOOD N EVIL FORCES.
Yes, I have definetly experienced the spiritual manifest in the physical world changing my life forever. I would venture to say we are all spiritually influenced, even those who don't believe in the "spiritual".
IT'S BEEN A HELL OF A YEAR SO FAR AINT IT?