OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Bloomberg runs....
(11-10-2019, 06:59 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: Bloomberg would be a great choice for the Dems.

He would be a better choice for the Libertarians. 

Bloomberg has already been both a Dem and a Repub, maybe the 3rd time will be a charm?
[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2...3-1160.jpg]
(11-10-2019, 07:25 PM)andrew_o Wrote: 76 years old though.

The US is starting to look like the final days of the USSR when they kept electing crusty old farts who were barely alive.

Yeah, 76 is way too old.  73 is ok though.
(11-14-2019, 03:54 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 07:25 PM)andrew_o Wrote: 76 years old though.

The US is starting to look like the final days of the USSR when they kept electing crusty old farts who were barely alive.

Yeah, 76 is way too old.  73 is ok though.

He was only 69 when he ran, but then again he'll be 78 by the time he's out of office...
If the lefties get corralled into voting for a white male billionaire at this stage I'll laugh my ass off.
It's all about power. We would consider a Bloomberg nomination hypocritical or ironic to say the least. I've come to the point of thinking it wouldn't bother the left at all. If that's the best they can do lefty wise, then so be it. Maybe they still think Butt fucker or Warren can win. And they can...if the economy crashes. That's the global elite's "Trump" card, and I think they will play it soon. If they don't play it, perhaps Trump isn't really an anathema to them after all. Layers upon layers.

This assumes that there are still free elections in the US. Would it really be that surprising if the election itself was tampered with? The only way we would know is from some alternative news source which would quickly be discounted as a conspiracy theory.
[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2...-group.jpg]
(11-15-2019, 06:14 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: It's all about  power.  We would consider a Bloomberg nomination hypocritical or ironic to say the least.  I've come to the point of thinking it wouldn't bother the left at all.  If that's the best they can do lefty wise, then so be it.  Maybe they still think Butt fucker or Warren can win.  And they can...if the economy crashes.  That's the global elite's "Trump" card, and I think they will play it soon. If they don't play it, perhaps Trump isn't really an anathema to them after all. Layers upon layers.

This assumes that there are still free elections in the US.  Would it really be that surprising if the election itself was tampered with?  The only way we would know is from some alternative news source which would quickly be discounted as a conspiracy theory.

Your elections are tampered with!

Didn't you see my post about there being more registered voters than alive adults in Ca?

If that's not tampering, I don't know what is!

The Republican really need to build an army of election booth scrutineers if they're to avoid a massive voter fraud at grassroots level.
(11-15-2019, 10:37 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Your elections are tampered with!

Didn't you see my post about there being more registered voters than alive adults in Ca?

That crap you reposted from the Russian Trolls ?

It was debunked over a year ago.

You didn't read what Vox had to say about it, did you.....

[Image: animals-support_group-counselling-counse...22_low.jpg]
I don't read Vox.

I have standards