Tao Economics Forum
CNN tries to grill Rand Paul and fails - Printable Version

+- Tao Economics Forum (http://taoeconomics.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything! (http://taoeconomics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Politics (http://taoeconomics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: CNN tries to grill Rand Paul and fails (/showthread.php?tid=3275)

Pages: 1 2

CNN tries to grill Rand Paul and fails - andrew_o - 11-13-2019

RE: CNN tries to grill Rand Paul and fails - aqua - 11-14-2019

[Image: ows_157298032091153.jpg?fit=crop&crop=faces]

x

[Image: wpnan190924.gif?resize=807x807]

RE: CNN tries to grill Rand Paul and fails - doubletroublejim - 11-15-2019

Like Rand said, a real whistle blower is like Snowden who outs himself publicly come what will.  This is supposed to be a Presidential impeachment hearing, if the whistleblower's anonymity is more important than that, then the whole thing is a sham.

It of course is a sham, the Dems are down to pretty thin gruel now.

RE: CNN tries to grill Rand Paul and fails - aqua - 11-15-2019

(11-15-2019, 06:41 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: Like Rand said, a real whistle blower is like Snowden who outs himself publicly come what will.  This is supposed to be a Presidential impeachment hearing, if the whistleblower's anonymity is more important than that, then the whole thing is a sham.

It of course is a sham, the Dems are down to pretty thin gruel now.

Trump is the first president to invite foreign countries to meddle in US elections.

Even worse, all he wanted for his $400 million bribe to the Ukraine was an announcement that they were going to investigate a political opponent.  No real investigation was necessary.  All Trump wanted was a soundbite for Fox Noise.

You believe it's bribery. I call bullshit. I honestly think this nothing but a political ploy on the Dems part.  They may vote for impeachment in the House, but it's going nowhere.  Sound and fury signifying nothing.  I hope all this hurts the Dems, and it very well may.  

I could argue about this with you, but what's the point?  We'll see how it plays out.  Biden isn't much of an " opponent " by the way, and what he and his son did in Ukraine stinks.

Now, if they appointed me to the Ukraine utilities board for $50,000 a month, I'm completely good with it. You I would oppose though.  Both of us? Sure, why not?  I could put a down payment on a beach house and you could buy a luxury Prius. That's just the first month.  Think of the possibilities!

RE: CNN tries to grill Rand Paul and fails - andrew_o - 11-15-2019

It's a claim of bribery this week, only because the previous claim has been found false. It'll be something else next week.

I listened to local news on the way to kayaking this morning and there was a women ex ambassador to Ukraine telling us how Trump was a nasty man because he fired her. Nothing substantive at all. In my opinion (and I think Trump's too, now) with the benefit of hindsight, is that he didn't fire anywhere near enough people when he took over. Obama had so polluted the diplomatic corps with Democrat activists that a thorough flushing was required.

Meanwhile I smell desperation among the Democrat congress

Yeah, an ambassador got fired! I weep, I weep, so mean, so bad. The truth? The President can fire her for any reason, no reason, whatever. Schiff can parade out every disgruntled bureaucrat he can find and probably will. The witness list is long, long, I tell ya.

RE: CNN tries to grill Rand Paul and fails - andrew_o - 11-16-2019

(11-15-2019, 11:48 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: Yeah, an ambassador got fired!  I weep, I weep, so mean, so bad. The truth? The President can fire her for any reason, no reason, whatever.  Schiff can parade out every disgruntled bureaucrat he can find and probably will. The witness list is long, long, I tell ya.

I would expect a large number of Americans will be quietly cheering that she got the push.

Set up the guillotine and find some more!

RE: CNN tries to grill Rand Paul and fails - aqua - 11-16-2019

Call it extortion, if you like.

[Image: CagleUkraineExtort750.jpg]

x

[Image: 3RHTARLGCBALTCZQDRCBNKFAOM.jpg]

RE: CNN tries to grill Rand Paul and fails - doubletroublejim - 11-16-2019

Ukraine, a country destroyed by Obama and his henchman Victoria Nuland. The one the Deep State wants to arm up and have join NATO. It's all about Russian aggression don't you know.