Tao Economics Forum

Full Version: Bloomberg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would guess, likely to become the presidential candidate, said this :

Quote:Ninety-five percent of murders — murderers and murder victims — fit one M.O. You can just take the description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all the cops. They are male, minorities, 16-25. That’s true in New York, that’s true in virtually every city. And that’s where the real crime is. You’ve got to get the guns out of the hands of people that are getting killed. You want to spend the money on a lot of cops in the streets. Put the cops where the crime is, which means in minority neighborhoods. So one of the unintended consequences is people say, ‘Oh my God, you are arresting kids for marijuana that are all minorities.’ Yes, that’s true. Why? Because we put all the cops in minority neighborhoods. Yes, that’s true. Why do we do it? Because that’s where all the crime is. And the way you get the guns out of the kids’ hands is to throw them up against the wall and frisk them… And then they start, ‘Oh I don’t want to get caught.’ So they don’t bring the gun. They still have a gun, but they leave it at home.

Full article here:

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/...te-elites/
But he later apologized, multiple times, for his "racist" remarks. Now he doesn't want to encourage "male, minorities, 16-25" to leave their guns at home, he wants to take guns away from everyone.
(02-12-2020, 12:44 AM)mason Wrote: [ -> ]But he later apologized, multiple times, for his "racist" remarks. Now he doesn't want to encourage "male, minorities, 16-25" to leave their guns at home, he wants to take guns away from everyone.

well, that's what he's saying in order to get the democrat candidacy.

Who knows what he really thinks? Who knows what he'd do as president?
As president he would do what he's told, like everyone else.
I like this guy:

James Woods Thinks ‘Nuclear Cockroach’ Hillary Clinton Has ‘Solid Chance’ To Become 2020 Nominee

Quote:Actor James Woods is back on Twitter after a self-imposed exile following repeated suspensions by the liberal social media site.

And just in time. On Friday, he offered up a fascinating theory about the debacle in Iowa during the first-in-the-nation vote on the 2020 Democratic presidential nominee.
“Just for giggles, imagine this: the #IowaCauscuses were not a snafu, but an engineered ‘cluster muck’ to keep the #Democrat field wide open. The #ImpeachmentSham was a way to air Biden’s corruption. The chaos leads to a brokered convention. Guess which drunken hag saves the day?” Woods wrote on Twitter.
Bloomberg knows how to run you life the best! Vote Bloomberg!
(02-12-2020, 07:41 PM)andrew_o Wrote: [ -> ]I like this guy:

James Woods Thinks ‘Nuclear Cockroach’ Hillary Clinton Has ‘Solid Chance’ To Become 2020 Nominee

Quote:Actor James Woods is back on Twitter after a self-imposed exile following repeated suspensions by the liberal social media site.

And just in time. On Friday, he offered up a fascinating theory about the debacle in Iowa during the first-in-the-nation vote on the 2020 Democratic presidential nominee.
“Just for giggles, imagine this: the #IowaCauscuses were not a snafu, but an engineered ‘cluster muck’ to keep the #Democrat field wide open. The #ImpeachmentSham was a way to air Biden’s corruption. The chaos leads to a brokered convention. Guess which drunken hag saves the day?” Woods wrote on Twitter.

My wife and most of her colleagues would vote for her, given the chance. Probably most of her students as well.
scary
(02-13-2020, 06:28 PM)andrew_o Wrote: [ -> ]scary

yep,

scary as it sounds a great many FEMALE acquaintances of mine would do the same.
(02-13-2020, 06:40 PM)DaveGillie Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2020, 06:28 PM)andrew_o Wrote: [ -> ]scary

yep,

scary as it sounds a great many FEMALE acquaintances of mine would do the same.

Yes, it is sexist to vote for somebody due to their gender, but is OK to vote for her due to her gender.
Pages: 1 2 3 4