Tao Economics Forum

Full Version: Trump wuhan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trump is going to double crush it as now the corona virus exposes the SHEAR INSANITY OF THE LUNATIC LEFT THAT WANTS OPEN BORDERS...

THE VIRUS COULD HAVE JUST AS WELL COME FROM MEXICO....AND STILL MIGHT

so you better get extra trumpy and shut that shit down toot suite 

My sources in China are talking about total decimation, all orders for everything have stopped....only commerce related to the virus are really in operation.

Dhgate, alibaba,lots of suppliers to amazon, all getting locked up, the courier and mail system is, americans are starting to get in panic mode and again, don't want to touch any package that may have come from china.

I have one that was sent out on the slow boat on 1/12, so it's been in transit since that time, but what does that mean? who touched it, has it spent lots of time on the ground, maybe a guy on the boat unloading it has it on his hands? all these questions and more, who knows how long it lives on objects, do you trust what "scientists" say???

all I know is that shit is getting treated like fucking toxic waste....I will  be donning a full chem suit, with full face shield respo, with hazmat everything on , I have a healthy amount of powerful UV lights and will be setting up a "bio tent" in the yard to quarantine the package and blast it with UV, after doing the outer package, I will repeat the same process with the contents inside. Nothing will be touched, everything will be with gloved hands and tongs. Prior to the UV I will use lysol spray to disinfect the package and contents,if it ends up in my mail box, it will disinfected and then a fresh coat of spray paint to encapsulate anything

and then after that....NOTHING is willfully being purchased from China by me or anyone I know.Corona virusitis has hit people are getting panicky
It's the sort of thing that starts revolutions where there was previously a simmering undercurrent of oppression...
(02-09-2020, 06:41 PM)andrew_o Wrote: [ -> ]It's the sort of thing that starts revolutions where there was previously a simmering undercurrent of oppression...

As the time goes by they'll go stir crazy stuck in the homes {ie. quarantine cages} as your "home" is not a home if you can't leave it, it becomes a prison

At certain point it will all turn to shit and they'll come running out at once tearing everything up in its path to no particular end to the means other than to "get out" and then yes probably try to punish their captors

the problem with China is that they will let people starve to death in order to save face and not ask for help.

we really need to start looking at this like the DEADLY SERIOUS SHIT THAT IT IS , this reminds me of american action movie where the military and leaders are so on it that they'll be able to use all our sophisticated knowledge and resources to stop this , like showing war as if it were a video game making the observer think "ya, were ontop of it" kinda like the original Predator movie,  "ya we got are best elite soldiers here to deal with the situation" and well we all know how that worked out for most of them.

again the real problem is that you could have the most sophisticated tech, medicine and manpower and you still won't be able to contain it based on THE FEAR FACTOR  of human nature....

an example, the second that it was announced you had anyone who had the resources and prepper mindset getting TFOOD {the fuk out of dodge}, and so there are estimates that millions of the more wealthy Wuhan'ers left to all points unknown, some of them most likely dormant carriers

And by the way, the numbers that "they" always show you about "INFLUENZA KILLING MILLIONS" or whatever number they tell you are intentionally wrong and way higher than they actually are, they do that to always have this baseline always out there illness to have as a comparative to as in "ya well the flu kills xamount of people as compared to this new one" it's mind fuk for when a real one hits....

ask yourself this, as a person living in an industrial nation, usa, europe, oceania   in your entire life how many people have you known who have died from "the flu" how many people that you know know someone who has died...

personally I know no one that has died form the flu or anyone who knows anyone either, so I'm pretty sure those numbers are complete bullshit used to sell vaccines
(02-09-2020, 10:04 PM)iamhe Wrote: [ -> ]..............................
ask yourself this, as a person living in an industrial nation, usa, europe, oceania   in your entire life how many people have you known who have died from "the flu" how many people that you know know someone who has died...

personally I know no one that has died form the flu or anyone who knows anyone either, so I'm pretty sure those numbers are complete bullshit used to sell vaccines

ahh, wow. Never thought of that,
I know and have known (and I'm 64) , a LOT of people

and NO, I've never ever known a single one, ever in my whole lifetime, who died of the FLU !!!

but I read about them in the news fairly often.
(02-10-2020, 12:24 AM)DaveGillie Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2020, 10:04 PM)iamhe Wrote: [ -> ]..............................

ahh, wow. Never thought of that,
I know and have known (and I'm 64) , a LOT of people

and NO, I've never ever known a single one, ever in my whole lifetime, who died of the FLU !!!

but I read about them in the news fairly often.
yes, the "news" "said so" again non specific news, not "jonny so and so and his family along with others in his proximity" we never get specifics about any of these flu deaths, they are always "reports of the flu this year, blah,blah,blah"....nothing specific....

could I get some names and places? reasons for their demise besides non specific pneumonia.....

again really think about this one, who do you know who has died form the plain old flu?

when you start asking around to all these "many many people" you know, as I have recently, you pretty much get the same answer , no one I know knows anyone either....so when you start doing the 6 degrees of separation math on this, the faberage she told two friends and so on and so on, you pretty much find that no one you know, and no one they know, has died from a flu....therefore ergo, almost by statistical default it's bullshit

The flu has become just another 'are you feeling depressed? well here's some expensive pills to make you feel better" don;t forget to get your flu shot, step right up, lay down your money and be healed!!!! or heeled that is
Anyway, the virus just exposes Trumps and anyone with half a brains logic....borders are turnstyles and vetting stations, again ANYONE!!! WITH HALF A BRAIN KNOWS YOU JUST DON'T LET ANY TOM DICK OR HARRY INTO YOUR PROXIMITY WITHOUT CHECKING THEM OUT

the leftist logic is to basically disregard human logic

instead of it being "honey, don't talk to strangers" it's "go hop in the car with that guy over there, he said he'd give you a ride"

that's what it is, millions of years of evolution down the drain in order to make sure everything is "fair" and non offensive to the lowest denominator