Tao Economics Forum

Full Version: HENCEFORTH FROM TODAY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
THE GRABBIN, FONDELIN, ETC OF A FEMALES "PRIVATE AREA" WILL BE REFERED TOO ASĀ  A "TRUMP, TRUMPIN, OR TRUMPED.... Idea

I "TRUMPED" A SWEET LIL GAL THIS MORNIN MATTER OF FACT, AND I'M PROUD TO SAY SHE ENJOYED IT! Heart
Sure, Trump seems like a loud mouth, but are you seriously going to compare what he says to what she has actually done?

Hillary:

1. 4 Americans dead, including an ambassador in Benghazi, lied about it and made up a fake story about a video to cover it up
2. Supported arming Syrian jihadists which led to the rise of ISIS, a fact that is not in dispute
3. Supported toppling Gaddafi which led to an international migrant crisis, a fact that is not in dispute
4. Had a PRIVATE email server with CLASSIFIED information, lied about it under oath and covered it up with the help of the FBI, risked national security and safety of the American people
5. Took Clinton Foundation donations for horrifyingly oppressive regimes
6. Operated a "pay for play" scheme at the State Department using the Clinton Foundation
7. Intimidated and harassed the rape victims of Bill Clinton
8. Called the KKK leader and Democrat Senator Robert Byrd her "mentor"
9. Rigged the primaries against Bernie Sanders
10. Lied to the public about her huge health issues, let media cover up
11. The Russia Uranium deal
12. Laughed about defending a child rapist as an attorney

These are just the highlights, there are probably far worse things that haven't been discovered yet.

Trump:

Said "pussy" in a private conversation 11 years ago
Called Rosie O'Donnell fat
Wants to keep muslim terrorists out
Said illegal immigrants are committing crime such as rape and murder

Liberals are fcuking insane. There is no comparison. Hillary is unfit for anything but prison.
OMG! I "TRUMPED" ANOTHER ONE!!! Angel
STOP ME BEFORE I'M "TRUMPIN" AGAIN!!!!! Big Grin
You could just say "Henceforth"
I CAN'T STOP "TRUMPIN" WILLIN WIMMINS!
Geez.
(10-11-2016, 02:50 PM)sevenmmm Wrote: [ -> ]Geez.

"ANTI-TRUMPER" Exclamation

Big Grin
Anti-pervert!
Stop me before I "Trump" again!!!!!! Exclamation

Bwahahahahahahahahaahahaha! Tongue
It was a long weekend, good God! It was an unbridaled "trump-fest" I'm spent, i gotta go to the shop come mornin just to get some rest!
Pages: 1 2